Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PK's Paramount Paranormal Pixel Parmesan
Yo hey everybody, I've been working on a bunch of stuff here.

Pokemons that are Marios
[Image: y4faP.png]

Rugged heroes (I need to learn how to do hair)
[Image: E5ICv.png]

and some fools
[Image: 2pjEH.png]

Comments and criticisms and whatevers please (:
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I love the Mario/Pokemon! Magikarp/Cheep Cheep would be awesome!
I don't know what you're talking about, the hair on #2 looks awesome. The only thing I would say you need to do is either lower the skin contrast or up the hair contrast; they need to be uniform.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
[Image: 6MwAS.png]

[Image: wsKZA.png]

Progress!
Are you gonna make a Squirtroopa? Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Bombshell93
Yep, eventually!

but until then...
[Image: 0qig3.png]

[Image: h39Lo.png]
Yes.... Pokemario is reborn......

(also the portraits are really cool!)
(06-28-2012, 03:43 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [Image: 0qig3.png]

Probio, Bobtorb, Goomish, Cheepikarp, Shyskull, and King Bobtrode.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: flhic3.png]

welp
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Wow, the new Pokemarios really look good when you put them up against the old ones.

ALSO

[Image: 3efzf.png]
New da adventur of Link stuff
( http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...284&page=3 <- old da adventur of Link thread, for anyone who hasn't seen it )
I made a quick edit to Link to show you some of my thoughts:

[Image: 2zjeum9.png]

The biggest area of concern for me was his legs, so I tried to make it so both of his knees were more evident. I also condensed the stance to give him some more balance and stabilized his back foot. There were also some little things, like straightening the shading on the sword and adding an extra pixel to his eye. I think the brown colors in your palette could stand to be a little more saturated and contrast more, but that's not a big issue for me. Your overall anatomy other than his legs looks well-made. Though, I think that the shield is being held too low -- it would be more natural if his arm were to support it from the top. I know that in AoL Link holds his shield unnaturally low, but it's something that I thought I could get around in my own sprites, too.

For a word on your horsehead: I absolutely adore it. I think your choice of palette is spot on and I love the solid, colored outline you employed. The spikey ball looks excellently made and looks very three-dimensional. My one criticism is that I feel like the anatomy on his arms could use some work, particularly the right arm (his left). The area after his elbow should be approximately the same as the area before it while now the before part is too long. It may do well to have him hold the ball a little bit more forward on his person, because right now it also puts an awkward strain on his wrist.

I've been following your zelda threads until now and I hope you continue this!
Sorry for taking almost a whole month to respond, I've been pretty busy with stuff lately and I didn't want to post here unless I had some kind of progress to show..
Your critique of my Link sprite is very valuable, I will definitely take your comments into account when I revise the sprite later. I also agree that Horsehead's arms need work, the reason his left forearm is so short is because I was trying to use foreshortening but I mostly failed.

Anyway,
I attempted the Mountain Hero's hair and I've started work on a self portrait in the same style
[Image: KyESL.png]
S-stop staring...

I like them, they have this unique PK touch.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
dem chins
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-21-2012, 05:03 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: dem chins

If you can't use your chin as a weapon, you're really not much of an adventurer
(06-28-2012, 03:43 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [Image: 0qig3.png]

You have no idea how much I fucking love you right now holy nostalgia.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Phantom Killah