Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shadow Queen PA
[Image: 2na8o.png]
C+C? I'm most likely not going to change it (but I might), I'd just another pair of eyes to see what's wrong, so I don't make the same mistakes in the future.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Her left hand (our right) looks a bit funky. Try and keep the widths consistent. Wink
Thanked by: Baegal
It looks like that because it's the Shadow Queen, she is going to have odd proportions. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
The only criticism I have is that I don't think the dithering works on the hand that's closest to us. I love the way you implemented it around her face -- it gives a nice, dark feeling that the character demands. But you've purposefully made the hand to look sort of flat on the top and I don't think the dither suits the effect you're going for.

Also when I first look at the piece, the dithering on the hand is what first catches my attention, which shouldn't be.

Beautiful, excellent work, though!
Thanked by: Baegal, Sinkin
looks like too much dithering
Thanked by:
I enjoy the dithering. It gives it a rather retro vibe, and it works with how it's on the near-transparent part of her body. I also love the perspective. Her fingers look very uneven in width on her left (our right) hand, however.
Thanked by: Baegal, Garamonde