Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TF2 Trading Thread
I thought this thread wouldn't hurt in a TF2 subforum. I haven't played very long, so the only half competent thing I have to sell is a Strange Persian Persuader. I have know idea if it's actually worth anything, but if it is I do mostly play Medic. If its not worth anything, I'm fully content with trading for scrap.

List of Selling:
Strange Persian Persuader - [robo9]

Stranges in the last page - Sonikku "i would rather get stranges i dont already have or their spreadsheet value in metal or something idk"

Wanted List:
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: TheGreatGatsby, puggsoy
A useful site for finding the "market-value" of your items:
http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

In this case, your Strange Persian Persuader is worth 1 Reclaimed Metal.
Thanked by:
http://tf2b.com/tf2/ghostghostghost

pretty much all of the stranges in the last page i am willing to trade since i dont need them/have them already; i would rather get stranges i dont already have or their spreadsheet value in metal or something idk
Thanked by:
I wouldn't mind trading my Strange Market Gardener (shovel for the Soldier) for one of your stranges, (or two if possible). Preferably your Strange Shortstop and/or Overdose. Or a Persian Persuader, looks like you got your hands a bit full there.

If you're up for it you can add me on Steam, just "puggsoy".
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Does anyone want some mann co. crates? I sure as hell don't and will take just about anything for them.
Thanked by:
I crafted a Pile of Ash today, but of course with my luck all I got was a Scorched Crate. I also have one Mann Co. Crate. I'm willing to trade either/both of them for an item I don't have. See my backpack to see what I do have.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(06-27-2012, 11:45 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I wouldn't mind trading my Strange Market Gardener (shovel for the Soldier) for one of your stranges, (or two if possible). Preferably your Strange Shortstop and/or Overdose. Or a Persian Persuader, looks like you got your hands a bit full there.

If you're up for it you can add me on Steam, just "puggsoy".
i actually have one already that i don't really use, sadly

(06-28-2012, 11:12 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I crafted a Pile of Ash today, but of course with my luck all I got was a Scorched Crate. I also have one Mann Co. Crate. I'm willing to trade either/both of them for an item I don't have. See my backpack to see what I do have.
however i'd be willing to take that scorch crate off your hands in exchange for a couple stranges
Thanked by:
I would love a couple of stranges! I never buy keys (only did it once to get premium), so you can have my other crate too if you like. Just add me on Steam and we can trade, I'd add you but there are heaps of guys called "ghost" and I can't look through them all.
Thanked by:
i should put my steam on my profile eventually
Thanked by: puggsoy
tf2wh.com
Thanked by:
(06-29-2012, 08:33 AM)Meta Wrote: tf2wh.com

Not so good to mention as of right now, since all of the bots there were very recently banned from trading.

:F
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I have like 20+ crates I'm more than happy to give away.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
F2p traders should be included here too Big Grin

I currently have 13 weapons, 2 scrap, and 3 stranges that are all tradeable Tongue
Thanked by:
To my knowledge you can't really trade. As it says on the Wiki, free players can only "receive items and can trade items that have been traded to them".

If you have a spare 50c in your Steam Wallet you can just buy a Hunstman or something though and you'll get premium.
Thanked by:
F2Ps can trade items, but the thing is that these need to be items that the player received from a premium player iirc.

Just buy a 50c item or something with SteamWallet money left over from a game or something (or you can add <cost of game> + 50c to your wallet. I can get into details if you're curious)
Thanked by: