Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Advice on pricing for pixel work.
I know how it works when it comes to indie games, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to charge for commissions..for example: Pokemon sprites(single sprites) and SMK sprites(solo animation)
So I was wondering if there was like a price chart out there I could use when it came to sprites(I have one for digital paintings)or if you guys have any other advice that would help me with determining prices. Thank you so much!
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
Most small pixels usually go for very cheap, around $5.99-$30.99 at the most. Bigger the sprites mean bigger the price, for example you should look at AbyssWolf's commissions and see how many pixels he's willing to make for a good amount of euros, amd try to transilate that amount to the american dollar.

Plus making sprites is something that can be easily done, so what would be the point anyway to sell something that small at a high price? I say anything as small as a SMW sprite should be priced fairly cheap, anything (like a pixel painting that can be printed out and hung on a wall) bigger would mean a bigger pricing.
Thanked by: Star, Garamonde
Yeah, I definitely didn't want to overprice or anything like that lol. Thank you so much for the tips! I'll try to create a system where I price by deminsion sizes.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: