Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Conquest
Its been out for a few days, and I noticed there isn't any thread about it.

For those of you who don't know, Pokemon Conquest is basically what you get when combine Pokemon and World Conquest games, based in the Samurei days.

Anybody else pick this up? Its pretty damn fun.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
didn't know it got released just now.

I might get it, although I have to ask if it's batshit insane hard like the other Nobunga's ambition games.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Seems like a strange crossover, but I enjoy both games heavily, so hopefully this'll be good. What's the gameplay like? More RPG, or more strategy?
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
Although I've not personally played it... my little brother has been recently. From what I've seen... its like a simultaniously more complex and yet simplier version of a tactics engine type game (Final fantasy tactics/tactics ogre/etc).
Thanked by:
Best spinoff game since Snap.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Cell Shaded Envy
The game needs compatibility with the main series
ranger had exclusive content to send over to the main game on top of being a really solid game
Thanked by:
I think so too, luckily they went as far as to make an event to give us Nobunaga's Rayquaza.
Thanked by:
(06-23-2012, 10:03 AM)Sexy Bastard Wrote: I might get it, although I have to ask if it's batshit insane hard like the other Nobunga's ambition games.

Nope, very easy imo, and no cheats needed either. Not like you need to anyway.

I bought the game myself and taking my time with it. It is like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and AA2 so yeah. Tongue

Also this game is good to play with Samurai Warriors Chronicles (3DS). You'll recognize lots of characters this way.
Thanked by:
Is it really that Good?

If it is I'd ask my Parents to buy me one? IF IT'S GOOD... PLEASE reply and tell me why I should buy this game... Big Grin
Thanked by:
Because it is the best spinoff game since Pokemon snap.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes, it's that good if you're also into the Sengoku period of Japan (which is one of Koei's specialty). Anyway I'm somewhat delaying on this game for now because I am trying to finish Samurai Warriors for a better background of the characters... :p
Thanked by: