Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hoo boy.
Big Grin 
Hey, everyone! I finally had the nerve to start posting here.

Apparently, people here are already aware of my existence, so there's not TOO much to introduce. The name's Gatsby, and it's INCREDIBLY nice to be here again. Crappy's been poking at me for ages to get my lil' crab booty back in here, so... well... here I am!

I made an account on here before under "ABoredGameDev", but I didn't really post much at all. I guess because I didn't have much to discuss. I don't sprite regularly, it's actually kind of a rare thing for me. I wouldn't say I'm good at it either. There's a sample of my work in my signature.

Umm... what else... before I came in here to make like a post or two for Crappy... I was here even earlier than that? I went by MALAK. I was a Kirby wearing a Mario outfit.

[Image: Vqmak.png] <- not an example of my spriting abilities...

I actually remember some people here, but I'm sure none of you will remember me. I wasn't really well known. Which is a good thing. I'm not proud of who I was back then, hehe. P:

I'm also an amateur game programmer, you could say. I'm going to take some computer science classes next year to freshen up on my coding skills. But that doesn't matter!

So, yeah! I don't expect to be incredibly active, my life's been kinda busy lately, but I'll definitely post as often as I can. Maybe I'll start spriting again, too! I've been needing a new hobby. So yeah, cheers to all you old sports, I hope to make some new friends here, and have tons of fun.

...I don't know how to end a post. Sad
[Image: zmylm.gif]
gatsby!! holy shit guys look, it's my best bud gatsby

welcome back, gats! things have changed just a bit since you were here last, and i think you're going to enjoy being around more Smile
Thanked by: TheGreatGatsby
Heya! You definitely should post more! A friend of Crappy's is a friend of mine probably slightly off his rocker but that's ok!

(No really it's good to have you!)

Also am I the only one who finds it odd that both Miyamoto's Luigi and Fitzgerald's Gatsby are in love with a girl named Daisy?
(06-19-2012, 11:15 PM)Sengir Wrote: Heya! You definitely should post more! A friend of Crappy's is a friend of mine probably slightly off his rocker but that's ok!

(No really it's good to have you!)

Also am I the only one who finds it odd that both Miyamoto's Luigi and Fitzgerald's Gatsby are in love with a girl named Daisy?
...woah.

No, not really. You just blew my mind right there.

And thanks! It's good to be here. :B
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
SUP GATS

nice to have you here in tsr too!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(06-19-2012, 11:25 PM)Gors Wrote: SUP GATS

nice to have you here in tsr too!
EHEH, hey Gors! Thanks. Not gonna lie, you kinda encouraged me to come back, too. You're awesome.
Thanked by:
Oh hey, You're that guy from that other guy talking about you.

Hope you have cool times here Big Grin
Welcome to the Resource Community, Gatsby!
DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. Welcome to TSR, Crappy's friend!! Your character is freaking awesome and so is your friend. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
(06-20-2012, 12:06 AM)Previous Wrote: Welcome to the Resource Community, Gatsby!
Muchas gracias, señorita.
(06-20-2012, 12:12 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. Welcome to TSR, Crappy's friend!! Your character is freaking awesome and so is your friend. Wink
Hah, I've always been told I had a knack at creating adorable and lovable characters. It's one of the few things I'm proud of.

Thanks! It means a lot.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
Welcome (back) to the Resource, Gatsby! I myself don't even sprite yet (I only rip), so you're better than me anyway. At least for now Wink

Well yeah, hope you enjoy it here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Oh hello there, gatsby. I lurked on CBL's tumblr and heard about you.

You sounded amazing. I hope you have a good time here.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
(06-19-2012, 11:42 PM)Thumbtacks Wrote: Oh hey, You're that guy from that other guy talking about you.

Hope you have cool times here Big Grin
EHEH, sorry for missing your post earlier. Thank you very much. I'm sure I will!

(06-20-2012, 02:10 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome (back) to the Resource, Gatsby! I myself don't even sprite yet (I only rip), so you're better than me anyway. At least for now Wink

Well yeah, hope you enjoy it here!
Nah, I'm not better than anyone here. I'm pretty bad at spriting, I'd say... P: Thanks, hehe.

(06-20-2012, 01:10 PM)recolorme Wrote: Oh hello there, gatsby. I lurked on CBL's tumblr and heard about you.

You sounded amazing. I hope you have a good time here.
Amazing? Pfft, why? There's nothing special about me at all... Thank you, though. I'm flattered.
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde, recme