Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can anyone rip Silent Hill?
If anyone has the ability, time and inclination, I would really appreciate it if they could rip the model of a Silent Hill character called Alessa. (I think I spelled that right; I haven't played the game myself, but my brother assured me the character has the look I need.)

I'm entering a contest on deviantART requiring game rip models only, you see, and I could really use a model that looks at least remotely similar to the child version of Ellone from FFVIII. (And since I can only rip battle models from that game, I can't rip Ellone herself...) When I described Ellone--short brown hair and a blue dress with a white collar--my brother immediately suggested the Silent Hill character. If anyone can suggest an already ripped model with that basic look, that would also be great.

Since it's for a contest, I'd need the model relatively soon: the contest ends on July 18, and I'd probably need at least a week to get the entry ready, so there's a little bit of a time limit on this request.

I'm sorry if this seems like a selfish request, but if anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it, thanks. Smile
Thanked by: