Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Boondocks: Season 4
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/the-boondocks/season-4/
I'm personally excited for this. Especially hearing McGruder saying that there wasn't supposed to be another season. There's lots of events that happened of recent that can be covered.
Anyone's thoughts on this? What are you expecting?
Thanked by: DioShiba, Rosencrantz
It's potentially the most racist show I've ever seen, and for that I should hate it. But something about the way the characters are just make me love this show, and I'm actually really happy there's another season, I needed a good laugh.
Thanked by: recme
What

WHAT

YES
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: recme, Gwen, Zac, ~Axis~
This is probably my favorite cartoon show of all time. Hearing of a 4th season is FUCKING AWESOME!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Freaking sweet! I love this show. Especially Huey and Ruckus. When will it air?
Thanked by:
(06-18-2012, 12:05 PM)BTK69 Wrote: Freaking sweet! I love this show. Especially Huey and Ruckus. When will it air?

It airs when it airs.

[Image: Colonel_H._Stinkmeaner.jpg]

"You got a problem with that, nyu-kuh?"
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gaia
Gee, that's helpful Bastard.
Thanked by:
(06-18-2012, 05:35 PM)BTK69 Wrote: Gee, that's helpful Bastard.

it is, especially since they didnt announce a release date.
Thanked by: DioShiba
^ I second this.

You can't expect everything that is announced will automatically have a release date. You do realize how long it takes to make a full season of a cartoon show right?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
It takes a week to make an episode. Why do you think shows have their episodes one week apart from each other? Dummies...
(06-18-2012, 08:01 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: It takes a week to make an episode. Why do you think shows have their episodes one week apart from each other? Dummies...

Planning, writing, casting, acting, animating, recording, and finally editing. Sometimes work on specials and animated films can go for more than a month (i.e. The theif and the Cobbler).

In this show's case, I guess you could called it a not-so-planned return from indefinite hiatus.
Thanked by: TomGuycott, DioShiba
I can't wait for this, the season 3 ending sucked, I hope that won't happen again.
Nope.avi
Thanked by:
Woah, this is beautiful news for me, considering I've recently been rewatching episodes from this show. I'm incredibly excited for this, hehe.
[Image: zmylm.gif]
Thanked by:
lol, Boondocks aired on a TV cartoon channel here where I live but aired only few months then has been removed...
Ripping sprites of FPS games and random game with sprites when I want.
Thanked by:
I indeed didn't think much of the show at first when I watched it the first few times.

Then, it just sorta grew into watching it more and more. Its that kinda of show.

That, and the hilarious cameos from the VA's.

"You been on that stuff?! Cocaine's a helluva drug."

Pardon my french.
Everything that doesn't involve myself sounds like a personal problem. I don't deal with those.
Thanked by: