Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello guys
Hello, nice to meet you Smile

My name's C0RE64, but I'd like to be called Bart.
I've been a programmer in Java for 4 years now, did Visual Basic, C#, PHP, C++, Ruby and a slight tip of HTML aswell. Yeah, I love coding Smile

Well I don't like to tell much about myself, I'm from The Netherlands, yet I think my English is good enough to make myself understandable.

That's it I guess Smile
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource Community!
It's always nice to have some experienced coders around! Genki ^_^
Thanked by: C0RE64
(05-31-2012, 02:51 PM)Previous Wrote: Welcome to the Resource Community!
It's always nice to have some experienced coders around! Genki ^_^

Haha, thank you. I see you're an experienced coder aswell!
Thanked by: Previous
Welkom naar de Hulpbron, Bart! Ik hoop dat je een fijn tijd hier heb!
Yeah, I'm half Dutch, but I'm much more fluent in English. I had to use Google Translate to figure out what "resource" was Tongue

I'm also a sort of coder, if you can call ActionScript 3.0 a proper coding language.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(05-31-2012, 05:20 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welkom naar de Hulpbron, Bart! Ik hoop dat je een fijn tijd hier heb!
Yeah, I'm half Dutch, but I'm much more fluent in English. I had to use Google Translate to figure out what "resource" was Tongue

I'm also a sort of coder, if you can call ActionScript 3.0 a proper coding language.

Haha, dat is leuk! Smile
Well though my time on the interwebs I still have managed to keep my native language, haha. I guess you've moved to the US or GB?

And I surely call AS3 a proper coding language, seeing that you can do beautiful things with it Smile

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll submit a release in an hour.
Thanked by:
would you like a job
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the site sir! I hope you enjoy yourself!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(06-01-2012, 12:21 AM)C0RE64 Wrote: Haha, dat is leuk! Smile
Well though my time on the interwebs I still have managed to keep my native language, haha. I guess you've moved to the US or GB?

Well, I was born in NZ, so English is actually my first language. I learnt Dutch from my parents and we speak it at home, although we replace a lot of words with English, especially ones we don't even know like "hulpbron".

Maar dit soort dingen maakt mij willen oefenen Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR community Core64! You'll love it here! I love the presence of experienced PC coders around! Genki ^_^
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
@MRSKELETON: what do you mean? A paid job, or?

@Dazz; haha, thank you! I surely will!

@puggsoy: haha cool, I'd love to help you out!
[Image: 5129192.png]
Thanked by:
Goodluck on here my friend!

Er zijn hier meer Nederlanders dan je denkt, NEDERLAND FTW!
Thanked by:
(06-01-2012, 09:14 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Goodluck on here my friend!

Er zijn hier meer Nederlanders dan je denkt, NEDERLAND FTW!

Haha, thank you. En leuk, HUP HOLLAND HUP!

By the way, can someone look at this?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=20489
Thanked by: TGE
(06-01-2012, 07:22 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Welcome to tSR community Core64! You'll love it here! I love the presence of experienced PC coders around! Genki ^_^

Thank you! And i already do - time to submt some things to make it grow and grow Smile
I will also program something soon, I was thinking about a NDS sprite extractor..
[Image: 5129192.png]
Thanked by:
(06-02-2012, 05:10 AM)C0RE64 Wrote: I will also program something soon, I was thinking about a NDS sprite extractor..

A note of advice, before you go and do that you should check out the NDS extractors that are already out there, to avoid making a redundant app. A really good one that I use is Tinke, there's also stuff like Tahaxan out there.

However if you managed to make something that would surpass both of these that would be awesome.
Thanked by: Garamonde
How about a NSBMD to useful model format converter? People surely would love such a thing. :-D
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde