Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tekken 6 Packs
i thought it would be cool to share the costumes i play with (as well as non custom). i'm uploading default tekken 6 models. you can request the model variants.

Nickname: Freezerburn
I'm waiting for Tekken 6 models! All of them!!!
Thanked by:
Please, seperate your models and make a submission before you make a submission thread.
Thanked by:
(05-25-2012, 07:56 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Please, seperate your models and make a submission before you make a submission thread.

oops sorry Sad link added
the models will be seperated.
Thanked by:
UPDATE: more chars posted. will add more mediafire links soon. Big Grin
Thanked by: Doronetty
UPDATE 2: more mediafire links added Smile
i don't supose there is a yellow variant of the full jaguar King model
Thanked by:
(05-29-2012, 06:21 PM)valforwing Wrote: i don't supose there is a yellow variant of the full jaguar King model

hi,
sadly no yellow texture in his files of that one. but i found white, red, lighter blue, green, and purple. Smile
if you want you can choose another color. Big Grin
Thanked by:
(05-29-2012, 06:21 PM)valforwing Wrote: i don't supose there is a yellow variant of the full jaguar King model

if copticprincess upload the jaguard model with textures i can edit them to yellow tone if u want.
Thanked by:
(05-31-2012, 03:43 PM)Orwell Wrote:

if copticprincess upload the jaguard model with textures i can edit them to yellow tone if u want.

good idea i'll upload model if he is still interested. Smile
Thanked by:
sweet
I bet with this model someone could make a pretty cool furry model oooh or if they used a black varant they could make the Black Panther
Thanked by:
no problem, but i need almost 2 variant of the textures model to obtain a better result, plus the model to see how it suits on it
Thanked by:
@ Orwell,

i pm you king's file.
Thanked by:
UPDATE 3: nina added + download link
(06-07-2012, 02:40 PM)copticprincess Wrote: @ Orwell,

i pm you king's file.

Thank you^^
Thanked by: