Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tetris brawl sprites
this is my first custom and non maplestory sprite i made it so tell me what you think and HOLY CRAP IT IS HARD THINKING OF ATTACKS FOR TETRIS....... so i hope you like them[img][Image: brawltetrisnl6.th.png][/img] AND .......WHAT THE CRAP I KNOW ITS PIKMIN NOT PIKMEN PURPOSELY MADE IT LIKE THAT
Thanked by:
Background is ugly, use a mid tone Grey or White
Sprite frames are choppy
Its pillow shaded
Im pretty sure the tetris blocks wouldn't form a stick figure
Thanked by:
...personally i think these sprites are a bit weird and pointless... you have potential though so may i advise that next time you rip something from a pokemon/final fantasy game or anything else like that. but keep riping and remember the most important thing is what you think about them.
[Image: YunaSig.png]
Thanked by:
(09-02-2008, 05:35 AM)Yuna Wrote: ...personally i think these sprites are a bit weird and pointless... you have potential though so may i advise that next time you rip something from a pokemon/final fantasy game or anything else like that. but keep riping and remember the most important thing is what you think about them.

What the hell. Why would you tell him to rip something, when he is looking for advice on custom sprites.
Thanked by:
...sorry for that mistake! what i meant is that he should do something more like JoshR691-i think that's him...
Thanked by:
Or you could give him advice on something he actually wants to work on.
Since saying these are weird and pointless, and telling him to work on something else, isnt exactly useful >>
Thanked by:
like i said earlier that was my opinion on what he should do. i also said it doesn't what anyone else thinks because the only thing that matters is what the maker thinks themself. so if he wants to make tetris brawl sprites thats fine with me because i have nothing against it. i also think he did a good job for his first custom sprites.
Thanked by:
Dunno why, but I find it funny Tongue

But you need better colors for the blocks (more hue-shift and contrast would help) and keep the squares on a perfect grid (always use 45 or 90 degrees) to give it a Mr. Game and Watch feel.

Also try to use the actual block combintions of the game. I mean, you could change the head into a 2x2 square, and be fine with it.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I don't think it's much of an accomplishment to copypasta pillow shaded squares.
3D would look so much better btw

also they're pikMIN, not pikmen :<
Thanked by:
(09-02-2008, 11:06 AM)-Dark- Wrote: also they're pikMIN, not pikmen :<

Finally someone else notices!
Thanked by:
(09-02-2008, 01:12 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote:
(09-02-2008, 11:06 AM)-Dark- Wrote: also they're pikMIN, not pikmen :<

Finally someone else notices!

I've been wanting to say that for so long.

Anyway these sprites aren't that special, they are, as Dark said, just copypasta pillowed squares.
Thanked by:
They are good.
Please be patient while i upload my new sprite project Pokemon Dark.
I AM using windows movie maker!
Thanked by:
(09-02-2008, 03:06 PM)Guy101 Wrote: They are good.

Apparently, someone didn't read anything.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(09-02-2008, 03:12 PM)Rakia Wrote:
(09-02-2008, 03:06 PM)Guy101 Wrote: They are good.

Apparently, someone didn't read anything.

........ i read.
Please be patient while i upload my new sprite project Pokemon Dark.
I AM using windows movie maker!
Thanked by:
I think its a great concept! Looks good to me.
Thanked by: