Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So, it's that time again it would seem.
Well yeah, I'm back. People whom have spoke to me know the score by now - I vanish for long periods of time.

This is normally due to playing games, lack of interest and/or personal life issues (like most people know: life can be pretty shit at times).

This time's lasted a bit longer because well, been a fun mix of all three really. Got into a few new games, my external HDD with everything sprite related I was working on backed-up to it got stolen just as my laptop decided it's HDD didn't actually exist.

As life loves me, this decided to happen just as I finished doing all the separate smegging bits of web for Venom's swinging across the screen moved on MvC. So my interest in sprites was kicked in the balls pretty hard. Trying to get back into it, but well - we'll see how it goes. At the moment getting through life in general seems to take up most of my time.

And well thirdly, I kinda suffer from depression a bit - it's nothing too serious so don't worry about it but I kind of isolate myself from the outside world unless dragged out during these times. Being jobless and having to watch every penny is about as fun as it sounds.

But yeah, I'm back. No doubt everyone I knew has changed there damn usernames again but I'm sure I'll figure out.

And well... if you didn't like me, meh.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
I remember your sig. So either I've been looking through old threads, or you weren't away for that long.

Either way I never really spoke to you, but you seem cool from what I know. So, uh, welcome back-ish. Or whatever greeting I'm supposed to say in this situation.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
We appear to have the same syndrome (leaving a while, coming back for a while afterwards and all that)

Welcome back dude
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Don't worry, I'm still good old Previous Cute

Welcome back! Genki ^_^
Thanked by: Garamonde
Hey welcome back... sorry to hear about all that and that it gets better. Sad
Also, I don't know how concerned or not you are about this, but I've become TSoR's moderator and uploader now, so you don't have to worry about being an uploader anymore. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-20-2012, 11:08 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey welcome back... sorry to hear about all that and that it gets better. Sad
Also, I don't know how concerned or not you are about this, but I've become TSoR's moderator and uploader now, so you don't have to worry about being an uploader anymore. Smile

Not sure if I even counted as one as I didn't upload anything lol. If I need to log on to shift things I uploaded (but never actually posted in an update) let me know, would hate for someone's work to be lost to the ages.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
You seem familiar to me... Welcome back.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
(05-20-2012, 02:17 PM)Goemar Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 11:08 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey welcome back... sorry to hear about all that and that it gets better. Sad

Not sure if I even counted as one as I didn't upload anything lol. If I need to log on to shift things I uploaded (but never actually posted in an update) let me know, would hate for someone's work to be lost to the ages.

I remember when you uploaded my sounds last year. Tongue
Anyway yeah, updating isn't necessary for the content to appear on the site. As long as it's been uploaded, it's all good.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Goemar