Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A classic request, Wario Land
Information 
Well, simply put what I need is a full rip of Wario from the original Wario Land. I am aware a rip exists on the site but it is severely lacking and the colors are rather messy. I was attempting to rip this by myself but due to certain limitations I am unable to right now. I was hoping someone could get this done easy enough, considering the 'cheat mode' and the fact that disabling the first layer eliminates all obstructions except enemy sprites.
Thanked by:
The rip seems fine to me...?

This is the one we're talking about, right ?
[Image: wario.png]

What are your current issues with it ?
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Shade
It lacks the other hats, Small Wario, etc... I mean I'm not one to criticize but it's simply not a full rip.
Thanked by:
Ya I left it incomplete because I wanted to keep his other abilities on separate sheets, but of course my lazy ass never got around to it. If someone else wants to give that a go, be my guest. Don't think I'll have time to do that myself since I have other stuff I'd like to get done.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Here's one of them

[Image: 2oP6o.png]

I might do the others if I feel like it, but I don't really feel like doing anything Sad
BTW Small Wario is already on the site, along with Bull Wario
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde
Thanks a lot. Though you should probably post this in submission if you want Ton or Mighty or whoever to look at it.
Thanked by:
(05-18-2012, 04:55 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Thanks a lot. Though you should probably post this in submission if you want Ton or Mighty or whoever to look at it.
Poor Dazz, always forgotten..
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Garamonde
And Dazz of course!
Thanked by:
Hehehe, I'm sure he didn't forget Dazz, it's just me and Ton do most of the uploading these days. Cute
Anyhow, that just goes under Playable Characters, right? I'll go ahead and upload it from here once I know.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Yup! Playable!
Thanked by: Garamonde
Awesome, it's up now! Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Perseus