Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need your talent
Information 
Hello people of Model ressources.

I have any request for you.

I can't do these for my self 'cause my computer is not enought powerful.

I'm looking for the Valkyrie Lenneth and if it's possible Silmeria. the two from Valkyrie Profile 2

I would like too the princess Zelda in her adult version from OOT and the young Malon please

And for finish it is possible to rip Yuan from TOS 2 please? I have seen the topic a locked

[Image: Tour-du-Salut-Yuan.jpg]

Thanks to you! ^^
Thanked by:
From which game is Valkyrie Lenneth ?
Thanked by:
Vakyrie Profile Lenneth, but she appears in Valkyrie Profile Silmeria and in the Ds opus too.
Thanked by:
(05-15-2012, 09:46 AM)Orel67 Wrote: Vakyrie Profile Lenneth, but she appears in Valkyrie Profile Silmeria and in the Ds opus too.

Can you at least make the number on your total posts = 30 before you request? Unimpressed
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Excuse moi mon grand mais j'ai lu les règles de request!
Il est écrit noir sur blanc 20 posts et 1 mois d'ancienneté!

D'autant plus que j'essaye de participer au mieux a la communauté!

Alors ne viens pas avec tes gros sabots parce que je suis nouvelle ici et que je t'ai jamais croisé!
Dommage pour toi j'ai un sale caractère!

Merci!
Thanked by:
I should be able to get you everything, except for Valkyrie Profile 2.
Thanked by:
(05-15-2012, 10:30 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 09:46 AM)Orel67 Wrote: Vakyrie Profile Lenneth, but she appears in Valkyrie Profile Silmeria and in the Ds opus too.

Can you at least make the number on your total posts = 30 before you request? Unimpressed

Before you start acting like a mini-mod you should probably know the rules yourself.
(05-15-2012, 12:26 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: I should be able to get you everything, except for Valkyrie Profile 2.

It's already a great beginning.
Thanks!

(05-15-2012, 12:28 PM)Sengi~ Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 10:30 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote:

Before you start acting like a mini-mod you should probably know the rules yourself.

Thanks to you!
Thanked by:
Well that was a STUPID move I made! I'm really sorry for posting something that stupid, Orel 67. I hope you forgive me.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: Garamonde
ok the Hedgehog! I forgive you!
Thanked by:
Well, I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but young Malon has been uploaded. Cute

You can also find her in my Small Projects thread found in my sig. Smile

I'll try to get your other requests up soon.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Yeahhhh Thanks so much Roxas!!!!
Thanked by:
How did you rip that Roxas?
Thanked by:
(05-16-2012, 01:08 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: How did you rip that Roxas?

I used 3d Ripper on the GameCube version of OOT.
Thanked by: Shade
Sorry to say, I'm having a hard time getting Zelda to look right. Sad But if you want her, she's right here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d5vq067i8uddp19

I will get Yuan done soon, he should be much easier, because he doesn't have all the little textures.
Thanked by: