Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA] Pokémon graphics + Chrono Trigger battle MMORPG
First of all I'll let you guys know what I have in mind, I really like Pokémon in-battle graphics but the battle system never pleased me, by other side, Chrono Trigger battle system is awesome for an rpg, so I was thinking to combine both into one game.

"Another mmorpg? pfff..." That's probably what most people are thinking, and yeah, I know it's hard to do.

What I can do is the programming part, I've experience with Game Maker and 39dll but I'm begining to learn XNA / C# and I'm not having problems during this change, so basically what I need are spriters now. Payment for the job will be done if the game is completed and sold.

So, what do you all think about this combination? ^^
[Image: 61064171.gif]
Now Loading...
Thanked by:
this is simply a weak idea for the time being; the Gamedev section is meant for projects that are obviously being worked on, and going 'i like ct's battle system so i want to make pokemon with ct's battle system' is not giving the readers a solid proof that you're working on the project.

I should close this, but i'll let this open so other mods can give their thoughts on this.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: ~Axis~, Shade