Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Speedball II: Brutal Deluxe
Here's a sprite sheet I assembled in hopes to raise some publicity for this little-known game. Surprisingly, it took much shorter than I thought it would after starting it over TWICE! Speedball is a great game, but its lack of customization compared to other sports games around the time made it go unnoticed.
Note: I don't have an icon-thing for it sadly. Is it really required? Just curious
Thanked by:
Looks pretty good to me, other than the huge tag on the side.
Also, icons are needed.

http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...p?tid=6534

This will take you to Barubary's icon templates and IconMaker. You can use those to create your own icons. If you can't make one yourself, I would be happy to make one for you. Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Garamonde
Thanks. I'll get to it tomorrow.
If you want to know: this may be my first sheet, but I've been involved around sprites for years. I've looked at sheet standards and know what's good and bad. I think that side thing is a bit too big too. At least the open space is pretty much filled.
Thanked by: Shade
You don't HAVE to make an icon, but it'd help us out Smile

Also, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I grew up on Bitmap Brothers games. This game is pretty much the only sports game I've ever really enjoyed besides Track & Field.
Any game by these guys really is incredible, and did so much for the industry. This, Chaos Engine, and Z are all in my top 10 games list.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Dragon5
I may only be 18, played Speedball 2100 for PSX in 2004 (a lot better in my opinion), and tried Speedball Evolution for PS3 (It's okay, but it lacked in graphics and multiplayer. Seriously, you could only tell a team apart by their helmet.), but I am a proud fan of Speedball. I didn't know BB made other games honestly. But anyway, here's the icon.
You can do the honors of the video game icon if you wish, Dazz.
[Image: fihme.png]
Thanked by: Shade
Uploaded Smile
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Dragon5, Garamonde
That fast, dude? Just wow. It's an honor with you doing it. I may try to rip the ball soon. I wanted to rip the whole stadium, but it was too much for me, even with the map viewer.
On another note: Do you remember the ball being gold though? I thought it was always silver.
Thanked by:
Yeah, it was silver... Don't recall it ever going gold - you sure you have the right palette? Also, isn't the ball like, 1 sprite?
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
It changes when it's in the air. And it's gold on the GBA version.
Thanked by: