Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can I rip fonts for DS?
Please help me!!!
Thanked by:
You're posting in the wrong place. This should go in Questions, Info and Tutorials.

About your question, You can use an emulator to take a screenshot of the text of the font type you want (like a cutscene or parts of the game where dialogue is present), and then open the screenshot in an image editing program (like MS paint). Then take each letter and copy it to another image editing program. After you have everything you want, save it as a .png file. That's the only way I know how to rip fonts. Hope this helps! :p
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
If you could be more descriptive in your question, such as which game you want to rip from, we could be much more helpful. Blue Blur is pretty much correct for most cases, but the more information we get in the question, the better the answer will be.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Puggsoy is right. Give us more info, like the game you want to rip from. For future events, when you ask a question, make sure you give us as much detail as possible. That way, it will be much easier for us to help you.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Moved to QIT.
Which DS do you want to rip from? There are very useful tools such as ConsoleTool and Tinke that may work with it and can extract the fonts for you. But as I said it depends on the game, and a lot of them don't even work with them.
Otherwise it's likely you'll be stuck with the screenshotting method as mentioned by the two guys above.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: