Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Battle sprite: Jenna (Golden sun: The lost age)
There's a Jenna/W pirate sword here, I thought I'd add a Jenna battle sprite with her standard weapon set up too.

[Image: rdc9g.png]

[Image: NPYMg.png]
Thanked by:
I don't know enough about this series to know who this is/if this is complete. Any takers?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Quote:I don't know enough about this series to know who this is/if this is complete. Any takers?
In Gamedata, Jenna/Jasmine has 20 Sprites for battle (without weapon) and 3 Weapon Types seperately (without Jenna). =)
Total: 80 Pictures
Currently not ripping stuff. I'm not in mood for it, sorry.

Latest uploaded Rips on t?R:
You remember some not up? I don't.
Thanked by:
Is it easy to rip these battlers from the gamedata?
Thanked by:
Edit: Arrgh, the problem with this game is that the camera rotates around to create a pseduo-3D effect. This is where I got confused. I forgot the idle sprite when the camera was rotated Angry
Here is a tidied up sheet:

[Image: sjCyp.png]
Thanked by:
No need for that, MagicMaker already ripped Jenna's complete set.

Your rip:
I guess you just viewed a single battle with the OAM tool because Jenna has way more weapons than that. The sprites are also layered (weapon only, Jenna only, etc.).
Thanked by: Garamonde
Yeah it was a single battle. as I wanted to get the (standard) Jenna. Thanks for informing me about the sprites though
Thanked by:
You can forget the OAM Viewer from now on, take a look at the Golden Sun 2 Editor 0.5 dev, he gives you everything you need. I can't imagine an easier way to rip from this game.
Thanked by: DragonBlade28, Garamonde
Thanks for the help
Thanked by: