Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Next ripping project
Ok, if you guys are ready for it, I'm ready to breathe some life back into the submissions. Right now I'm thinking of a couple ideas and I want to know what you all think. I want this one to be a little more accessible since the Fighting Games project, while a huge success, was quite difficult.

-RPGs- We could get around to doing FF5's enemies, FF6's enemies, Secrect of Mana playable characters, Robotrek, PSP Final Fantasies, if possible, etc.

-Beat 'em Ups- Battletoads, Double Dragon, Final Fight, Comix Zone, etc. There are a ton of these on the SNES and Genesis, and those are very easy to rip from. The problem is that these games have a LOT of overlapping sprites.

-Weird Platformers- I know this is a little broad, but playing Cool Spot recently made me want to explore some old platformers to play around with. Boogerman, Earthworm Jim, etc.

-Revive an old project- Disney games 2? Fighting games Round 2?

-Suggestions- What do YOU guys want to do? This is a community project, after all.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I'm not really interested in RPGs. But I'd be cool with weird patformers or beat em ups!
Thanked by: Ton, Shade
I'd love another Disney games project! Cute
Thanked by: Ton
Weird platformers would be cool, those type of games are always awesome. Tongue There's also a ton of Disney games available too. Either way I'd be willing to help. Smile
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
What about Simpson games? There's a bunch out there that haven't been touched yet, like Bart's Nightmare, some on the Gameboy, etc.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Oh, that's true. That could be fun.
Thanked by: A.J. Nitro
Oh hey, I could try to scrounge up the Arcade 'Super Battletoads' sprites I've had for a while. I never really bothered submitting them cause they weren't complete, but if it becomes a project I could do so.
My suggestions for an RPG project (all SNES):

Lufia 2: (NPCs, PCs, Overworld monsters, static Battle Monsters), + game has not many frames.

Terranigma: Also misses the PC, NPCs and many enemies. I've already ripped a part from the PC and the NPCs have only 9 frames per character, most of them are also recolours.

Secret of Evermore: A few bosses and the playable character. BlueCups PC sheet is oviously incomplete.

Illusion of Time/Gaia: Smithy's Freedan sheet misses nearly everything + the enemies from the Inca Ruins are missing. Everything else is done.

I have also saves from every place in Tales of Phantasia/Destiny, Lunar SSSC & EBC, Star Ocean 2 (almost) and Brave Prove (until Water Palace).
----------------------------------------------------------
My suggestions for a Shmup (Shoot 'em up)-Project:

R-Type 3: Misses everything, there is not even a section for it (SNES).

Super R-Type: Same thing, but R-Type 3 is better. Also SNES.

Harmful Park: Extremely crazy and beautiful, ripping is also very easy. For PSX.

Sexy Parodius: As crazy PSX-Shmup as Harmful Park, but also very beautiful.

NES-Shmups: Still many out there, but Salamander would be one of the best.
------------------------------------------------------

Thanked by:
I think we should look for a list of big popular games that haven't had enough attention. Remember the first project years ago, with Drill Dozer?

Maybe we should make a list of "Most Wanted" games?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I did that a while ago and a lot of it has been ripped since. An NES project cold be fun too. The games are relatively easy to rip and there are a lot of them.
Thanked by:
We could always do something which is pretty popular on the site - Anime games? Like One Piece, Katekyoo Hitman Reborn, that sort of thing?
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Shade
Beat em Ups are always fun, I'm fine with anything though. Smile
I'm also going to agree with Dazz on the anime games, a bunch of people use those.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Beat-em ups for sure!

And Shoot-em-ups too, since I've already been ripping from them!
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
I know nothing about anime, so I would have a hard time being interested in that. If enough people want it though, I'd bite the bullet.
Thanked by: Belial
Well a lot of them are fairly straight forward - And luckily with Anime shows, they well documented for characters online.
I know nothing about any animes really besides old school ones...
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: