Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Hey, remember that kid who never posts?
[Image: 11ikgae.png]
This is very far from done and merely for fun. I wish it can be real, but for now I just want this to be as good as it can.
My main character is poop, and can someone help me get him to where it's not?
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Marth
The painter has tooo short of arms (I think) and is slightly pillowshaded, also his general anatomy doesnt look quite right to me. I am no expert on anatomy, so I would reccomend looking up some tutorials on anatomy.
The paintblob robot looks good to me though Smile.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
this deeply reminds me of project prism.

I agree with Zadaben on the pillow shading and anatomy. everything else is fine.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Zadaben
paintblob is leaning too forward, could topple over at any moment
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
I don't like how the main character blends into the background. The purple guy has more contrast and darker outlines, so he pops out way more. You oughtta try to get a similar effect on the MC
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
You also seem to have some low contrast issues (on the bright blue and white ramps mostly).

Add some jags to the sky background gradient because I love jagged backgrounds Genki ^_^
Thanked by: Zadaben
That's not jags. Don't try to fool me, young man! Very Sad

I suggest not to use two and three pixels for antialiasing the bushes, it doesn't work well. Stick wo one pixel.

The character is leaning back and has some banding problems as well as still too little contrast on the white color ramp, the brightest shades are not really distinguishable.YOu might also want to increase contrast on the skin tones.
Thanked by: StarSock64, Garamonde
Hey this reminds me of that Project Prism we were gonna make.

Thanked by: Marth
(04-15-2012, 06:29 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Hey this reminds me of that Project Prism we were gonna make.

(04-13-2012, 09:44 PM)Captain Artebrock Wrote: this deeply reminds me of project prism.

But yeah, I'm liking this so far! Just out of curiosity, are the mountain tops going to stay pink? I only ask because it looks like they're topped with strawberry cream right now (which, while it looks nice to me, seems a bit unnatural especially on top of green/aqua).
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
imo the characters blend in with the background too much.

You should desaturate the background colors a bit so that the characters are able to clearly stick out
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Kitsu
...The image expired already. Very Sad
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Well I might as well update then
[Image: Y1gVi.png]
(04-15-2012, 02:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: But yeah, I'm liking this so far! Just out of curiosity, are the mountain tops going to stay pink? I only ask because it looks like they're topped with strawberry cream right now (which, while it looks nice to me, seems a bit unnatural especially on top of green/aqua).
Well the idea is this very colorful world and having it all paint-like. The mountaintop is more or less paint blobbed onto it.
Thanked by: Garamonde
low saturation in the backgrounds not only improve contrast, but also convey more fficiently the idea of depth
Thanked by:
[Image: 1I7EV.png]
Back on top, with our red boss, Rubull.
The background is a bitch. It's supposed to be in a red mansion, and I tried to make it nice with molding and what not. It still sucks.
Suggestion: That bull should have pink spikes on it's back for the duel purpose of filling the empty space, and adding more pink so that the horns match the rest of him.
Also: Try using less vibrant colors for the BG, it might help. I like the molding. Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: