Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PKMN RSE Berry trees
Originally, I started a sprite-ripping project a while ago, but nobody ever submitted any rips to the project. So, I had to close it down. And now, I'm going to do it all by myself. That's right. I will be ripping all the berry trees from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, including the e-Reader berry trees. It'll take a long time, but it's worth it.

For starters, here is a sheet featuring planted and sprouted berry tree sapling sprites:
[Image: plantedandsproutedberri.png]

I'll be doing the first 33 berry trees by 11's, then berry trees 34-43, and finally the last twelve on later dates.
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by: Speed-X
How about a complete sheet without oversized credit tags? These three frames aren't really worth a sheet.

No one is rushing you, take your time.
Thanked by: Garamonde
you could really put all the berry trees on one sheet.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: DecaTilde, Ploaj
(04-03-2012, 01:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: you could really put all the berry trees on one sheet.

Maybe I could. Thanks, MJ.
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by: Garamonde
They are definitely small sprites, after all. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Oh my god, you are absolutely awesome for doing this.
I was happy to find out that someone had ripped them all from Gen IV, but seeing that someone plans on ripping the Gen III ones as well totally makes my day.

Keep this up, and you should definitely show us some of your progress every now and then. Big Grin
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ploaj