Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help Please
The site is in Arabic now, does anyone know why this is?
or how to fix it?
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
It's an April fools joke. I don't know of a way to fix it yet! XD
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Zadaben
Thanks! I was panicing and thought my account had been hacked or soemthing! Tongue
Good Joke, programmers, you got me at leats. Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Shade
Ha, this was a good one. If you haven't figured it out yet, you can fix it by going to your user options, and changing the language. You should be able to find the options by the icons in your user CP (which will be on the right), and just keep clicking on dropdown boxes until you find one with a few languages, then choose English (American).

The funny thing is that I'm actually in Egypt at the moment, so I thought it was only me (some kind of user reset) before I noticed it was an April 1 joke. Another site I visit regularly has gone a bit more extreme and turned the entire site upside down, I'm gonna have to do a bit of browser hacking to fix that one Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
helo this is admin istrater welcome to arabic internet

there topic annonc "welcome april 1"

it contains link to profile http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...on=options

pls click to chng "board language" it near bottom drop box one sey "inglish" for 4iner

sorry............my english bad
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
I was wondering what happened. I even posted in the Error thread. But I removed that post now. Tongue
Thanked by: