Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario All-Stars title?
I'm surprised no one has tried to rip the Mario Allstars title screen yet. Well I did try myself, but couldn't because even using vSNES each of the characters don't show up in the Scene Viewer, so they're pretty much invisible. Anyone who can figure that out, good luck!

Remember there's the original game and then there is the game that includes SMW.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
They're in the background layer.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
They are, but I forgot to ask if the characters can be separated or are they all attached as one background piece?
Thanked by:
Pidgit is separate, the others are built into the background.
[Image: allstars.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
Is what you provided me pieces of what we don't see when the characters are silouetted? I'll need the SMW version as well.
Thanked by:
Does the +SMW version just add Yoshi, or do people get shuffled around some too?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
AJ: Here.
[Image: allstarsworld.png]

Ton: Birdo and Spiny gets shuffled around.
Thanked by:
Plus Birdo goes into a sitting position. And thanks! I'll mess around with these soon.
Thanked by: Ton
I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out where the Mario, Luigi, and Bowser pieces go. Anyone care to take a shot at it them?
Thanked by:
[Image: Oqvah.png]

This is as far as I got...

edit:
[Image: dZt1l.png]

A little more
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays