Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how have your tastes changed
i don't doubt that everyone has that game they used to play the shit out of as a kid, but what about the times when that game loses its ravam? maybe you realize it's stupid as hell, or you just fancy a different kind of experience. how do your tastes change and what influences them?
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
for a forum full of spriters and nostalgia, i'd be surprised if our taste in games had changed anything over the years.

as for my own experience, i've been always keen on action movies and such, so my interest on videogames was always more focused towards arcades and such. i remember playing the shit out of arcades and particulary action platformers and shmups.

and that hasnt changed a bit since i was 7. almost 20 years later i still enjoy the shit out of things like contra and gradius.
Thanked by:
When I was about seven or so, my only games were Pokemon and Smash Bros/Mario Kart

... Not much has changed
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Forgot everything because I have bad memory.

instead. Have A game everyone forgot/haven't noticed/

[Image: _-Blinx-2-Masters-of-Time-and-Space-_.jpg]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
well, I actually like a lot of games and genres so I don't think my taste has ever changed either, hahahaha.
Thanked by:
Nothing has changed for me. I still enjoy and not enjoy the same things I did 13 years ago.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
i think that's kind of distressing, because it says a lot about what developers create in manner of the content of their titles and the weight and importance of their stories.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Not much has changed, since I did a full playthrough of Sonic and Knuckles yesterday. So it's been awhile since I first got the game, now I'm ace at it. Most of my perfrences are p. much the same anyway so.. Yeah.
Thanked by:
man, i wish i could taste change.

well, anyway, i used to be really into turn-based rpgs, but nowadays i have a harder time getting into them. i'd rather pick up a good platformer.
Thanked by: Viiper
Not... at... ALL.
Thanked by:
I used to play FPS games all the time, but I've dropped them altogether. Now I only play them rarely if a friend asks, but I usually play other types of multiplayer games. I'm starting to dislike Nintendo games, too.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
i'd like to point how i have not fallen into the whole "online multiplayer" route most game have been developed lately.

i still enjoy a solid, single player campaing over internet ego boosters.
I don't know if my tastes have really changed??? I like basically everything now and that's how I was before.

I pretty much dislike all first party nintendo games now and I used to not but that's not so much me changing as it is nintendo putting out shitty games nowadays
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Wow, first time I ever Thanked so I could unThank.
Thanked by:
I've always stuck with Nintendo since age 3, so pretty much no change at all.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: