Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GiFTPiA Model Help!
Smile 
hi i was trying to rip some GiFTPiA models for this site since this game has some unique character models, so i ripped one so far to see if they were okay, i was off too a good start to when these things happend.

[Image: 2it24hk.jpg]

[Image: 1zyzs5t.jpg]

some ingame screenshots of what the model should look like,

[Image: 2076ejq.jpg]

[Image: 345yki1.jpg]

as you can see with the in game screenshots the white around the pouch goes straight instead of going sideways on the pouch, same thing for the shoes if you look at the screen shots, while the head UV mapping makes his head look weird and have more than one face on his head part of his body, i'm really hoping someone could help me with this cause i would love to rip more models of these unique models for this site, if you want i could upload on my mediafire the model with the textures i have applied or without any of the textures applied yet, so you would make sure it looks correct Smile

The only people i can think of that would be able to help is either RTB or Peardian Embarassed
or someone else who knows how to fix this issue. Smile
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
How strange... it's almost as if the UVs (or textures?) are all rotated 90 degrees. I'm afraid I have little idea how to help, sorry.
Thanked by:
well it's cause i rotated the Uvs and changed them trying to fix it here i'll show you what they originally look like

here's the head+ears+nose UV these were seperate i combined them together BTW.

[Image: 10hv8za.jpg]

pouch Bottom UV

[Image: 2wlt5b7.jpg]

for some odd reason the UV becomes this when you try to apply the texture that came with the model onto the pouch bottom

[Image: 15ynf6.jpg]

here's the shoe bottom UV

[Image: mv6nw6.jpg]

for some odd reason the UV becomes this when you try to apply the texture that came with the model onto the shoe bottom

[Image: xqf7nl.jpg]

i hope this helps Smile

i still have the original model with non of the Uv's changed Btw Wink

Thanked by:
I would fix this problem in 3D Studio Max by applying a "UVW Xform" modifier to each object, then rotating the affected axis of each object's UVW map by 90 degrees in the correct direction.
Thanked by:
i don't have 3D Studio Max Sad would you be able to do it Friedslick6 or someone else?

Edit: i use Blender version 2.49 is there a way to fix it in Blender as well?
Thanked by:
learned how to fix it in blender by myself Smile should i make a new thread or post my GiFTPiA submissions here?
Thanked by:
A thread in the submissions
(03-12-2012, 01:47 PM)senjen Wrote: learned how to fix it in blender by myself Smile should i make a new thread or post my submissions here?

Thanked by: Garamonde
If you're done with this thread senjen, then I'll lock it. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
well i'm done with it for now but if i have future problems with these GiFTPiA models i would like it to be unlocked X3
Thanked by:
Ahh okay, fair enough. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: