Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shantae: Risky's Revenge (Iphone)
Hey everyone. I need some serious help. I remember there being a topic years ago about this game and it's very advance sprites. I bought the Iphone version on itunes and manage to gain the entire folder. including images/sounds/etc. However I do not know how to turn the .AN4 into PNG let alone something that be made into a sprite sheet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5dm3x1cr9r6i12

(The Rar is here with everything in the game).

if someone could help me out i'd appreciate it. I want to use these sprites no idea how to turn them into one
Thanked by: Carpaccio
Well, messing around in a combination of T-GGD and TM I've determined that the anm files contain the sprites thus far. But I'll have to poke around some more before I figure this out entirely.

EDIT: Palettes are in the SCN files, and not the AN4 files. So far I can't find a use for the AN4 files, I assume they're the animation data files. The thing is I don't know which palettes go with what, I do know enough about this game however to identify the general colors of the main characters. I've already got Risky found out so far, now I'm working on enemies. IT'd be a lot easier if I had a few reference shots of the enemies to determine palettes.
Thanks for the information. Maybe now i can have a lead on getting these sprite rips. By the way...What's the T-GGD & TM programs...i'm kinda new to this whole ripping thing.
Thanked by:
Tiled-GGD and Tile Molester. Do a quick search for them and they'll come up easy enough.
Thanked by:
[Image: VSjJG.png]

That's as much as I could make out of it...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Friedslick6
There are sprites in AN4 and AN8 but some are just technical data used by the program itself. Also TS4 and TS8 contain background data.

Dazz: That's the palette for her portrait, the sprite palette is in master_global_palette.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(03-06-2012, 01:16 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: There are sprites in AN4 and AN8 but some are just technical data used by the program itself. Also TS4 and TS8 contain background data.

Dazz: That's the palette for her portrait, the sprite palette is in master_global_palette.

Was there a good tutorial any of you guys can direct me to. My head is freaking spinning trying to figure this out. i Seriously need these sprites
Thanked by:
Well if you're having this much trouble I'd suggest leaving it to someone else...beside this sounds less like a project and more like a request. Though I appreciate you making the files easily accessible for us. I'll do what I can to rip them, but the sprites themselves are a little screwy in organization...
Thanked by:
(03-07-2012, 09:16 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well if you're having this much trouble I'd suggest leaving it to someone else...beside this sounds less like a project and more like a request. Though I appreciate you making the files easily accessible for us. I'll do what I can to rip them, but the sprites themselves are a little screwy in organization...

I appreciate that a lot. Although oringinally i didn't have the intention for this to be a request. i wanted to try this out but this is way to complicated for me..and i don't have access to the request section yet.
Thanked by:
After a quick read of this thread; i did this some months ago:

[Image: D5qwy.gif]

Figured i'd post it, doing a whole sheet would be a lot of work though, this is one of the few animations that actually came out somewhat okay without too much editing.
Thanked by:
I think RedBlueYellow intends to make a full sheet (according to the hint in his signature).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, redblueyellow
Don't worry, I've been in contact with DemonicDragon93. Wink
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
Well, if someone actually rips stuff from Shantae RR I really hope that person includes backgrounds and stuff, everything in that game is stellar.

Not that there's a super cool person already doing it that I know off.
Thanked by: