Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite sonic game characters
Neutral 
If you need to find a post where you can publish your own opinion of favorite sonic characters then this is THE place for you!!!!

and people if you don't accept with my or any other people opinion then don't publish it. or i will delete your comments SO NO WORST SONIC CHARACTERS UNDERSTOOD?

my most favorite sonic characters (my opinion remeber.)

6.charmy the bee
5.104-epsilon
4.chaos zero
3.metal sonic
2.shadow the hedgehog
1.marine the raccoon

Feel free to post your opinion of favorite sonic characters!Smile

(old)EDIT: wow 62 replies???? my most popular post x3

EDIT:85 rplz!!!!!!!
''ERROR!!! NO SIGNATURE AVAILABLE!!!''
Thanked by: Viiper
Wait, what? Can an OP delete posts in their thread?

Uh, I don't play much Sonic, but Tails is pretty cool.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(03-05-2012, 02:49 PM)Theqmayn Wrote: charmy the bee

[Image: 1300044776986.jpg?1301826641]
I'd have to go with the Blue Blur's original rival: His robotic doppelgänger.
Metal Sonic is awesome and I still hate SEGA and Sumo for excluding him from the Wii version of S&SASR. Guess Alex Kidd'll have to do.

The moment I played Triple Trouble on SADX, I met a character I liked right away, namely Nack the Weasel. His clumsy and money-hungry nature seperated him from the other antagonists, aside from the fact that, even being native to the Special Zone, he is unaware of the Chaos Emeralds' power and simply wants to collect them for easy money. Too bad SEGA hasn't revived him yet, other than a lousy poster.

My favorite protagonist has to be, and I know how cliché this sounds, especially after all the bad clones he spawned, both official and fan-made, but it has to be Sonic the Hedgehog. Knux, Tails and Shadow are okay, Amy too, but Sonic tops them by being that "I don't give a crap about what you think" kind of guy.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Gaia
Well, to give an opinon here, I did like Chris, but his usefulness was short-lived after the first season and was made the "guy to hate" in later seasons.

I only gave him pity is that there could've been such better uses for the character in the later seasons that mainly was adapted from the video games (which then oddly, had to go to the X4 style plot afterward).

For in-game wise, I'd say well, Emerl. I have my reasons, but having a robot that was an ally for a change was a breath of fresh air from the usual.

E-123 Omega came along too, which would open up to a non-eggman made/found robotic ally that's NOT OMOCHAO for the rest of the series, which would be neat.

And well, E-102 Gamma for being the first playable robot in the Sonic the Hedgehog games since Metal Sonic (In case you didin't know, he was playable in Drift 2, R, and what-have-you that's not the main games of the classic series). Wink
Thanked by: Garamonde
(03-05-2012, 03:26 PM)Gaia Wrote: Well, to give an opinon here, I did like Chris, but his usefulness was short-lived after the first season and was made the "guy to hate" in later seasons.

I only gave him pity is that there could've been such better uses for the character in the later seasons that mainly was adapted from the video games (which then oddly, had to go to the X4 style plot afterward).

For in-game wise, I'd say well, Emerl. I have my reasons, but having a robot that was an ally for a change was a breath of fresh air from the usual.

E-123 Omega came along too, which would open up to a non-eggman made/found robotic ally that's NOT OMOCHAO for the rest of the series, which would be neat.

And well, E-102 Gamma for being the first playable robot in the Sonic the Hedgehog games since Metal Sonic (In case you didin't know, he was playable in Drift 2, R, and what-have-you that's not the main games of the classic series). Wink

no problem don't be afriad people try to be mean against you just becuase you like chris? there is nothing better than just giving youre own opinion.Cool be yourself never hide the person you are from inside just tell your meaningTongue. serious AND if there are trolls then i will delete their comments.
Thanked by:
(03-05-2012, 03:31 PM)Theqmayn Wrote: no problem don't be afriad people try to be mean against you just becuase you like chris? there is nothing better than just giving youre own opinion.Cool be yourself never hide the person you are from inside just tell your meaningTongue. serious AND if there are trolls then i will delete their comments.

You have no such power, unless you're a mod or admin, which you are not.
You could report them, but that's it.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Garamonde, Rosencrantz, Gors
5. Mighty the Armadillo
4. Mighty the Armadillo
3. Mighty the Armadillo
2. Mighty the Armadillo
1. Mighty the Armadillo
Thanked by: Gaia, Baegal
[Image: JLOFK.jpg]
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
why is There an retarded disco zombie in ere? strewth!!!
Thanked by:
It's extremely rare when my favorite character in a series is the main character. I know that sounds weird but it's true.

So, this is a difficult decision with some of these, but I think my top 10 would be...

Silver
Caliburn
Cream
Grounder
Chaos
Omega
Metal Sonic
Espio
Eggman
Shadow
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia
Emerl. Needs to be in another game.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
(03-05-2012, 04:05 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 03:31 PM)Theqmayn Wrote: no problem don't be afriad people try to be mean against you just becuase you like chris? there is nothing better than just giving youre own opinion.Cool be yourself never hide the person you are from inside just tell your meaningTongue. serious AND if there are trolls then i will delete their comments.

You have no such power, unless you're a mod or admin, which you are not.
You could report them, but that's it.

ookkaaayyyy i see that was nooby to say from me
Thanked by:
knuckles and vector
Thanked by: Lemonray, Vipershark
Blaze
Knuckles
Rouge
Shadow
Silver
Sonic