Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If there was that one video game character you could punch...
Continuing from what the title suggested, who would it be? Not every game is like Mass Effect and gives you the option to flat-out punch a guy that's bothering you.

Personally, for me, it'd have to be Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG saga. Jeez, that creepy, smug smile of his, (Far more disturbing in animated frames! Screen shots or sprite sheets won't do it justice.) it makes me want to knock out all his teeth, and even worse, you're never given the option to either hit him or fight him as a boss. FUUUUUUUUUU He's like, the most untouchable irritation of a villain I've ever seen! D':

Also, please, no detailed character bashing if you can; this isn't the place for that. This is just for those characters in the virtual worlds of our favourite games who really could use a knock or two to the face.
Thanked by:
Sephiroth.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
(02-29-2012, 05:15 PM)Kat Wrote: Sephiroth.
Exact thing I was thinking of before I clicked on the thread, ironically.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
hrm, if I could think of someone, the Dad in Chibi Robo.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
luigi
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Mutsukki, Lilly, Sonikku
Usually the one I'm playing as.
"How the f*** did you f*** this up? Are you f***ing suicidal or something!?"
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: megaMasquerain
Joker from, specifically, Batman: Arkham City.
Thanked by:
omochao

well actually, punching omochao would probably only end in pain
Thanked by: Shade, Lilly, Gaia, Yo-Yo Boy
The Team Magma/Aqua leaders from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

They should have known what happened was going to happen.
Thanked by:
Meryl

Only because you're supposed to.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: recme, Rosencrantz
(02-29-2012, 05:38 PM)Vipershark Wrote: luigi

Were you playing Mario Party 2 or something?

ON TOPIC:

Pokey/Porky from Earthbound. Because he's the most spoiled kid ever, ugh.

Thanked by:
(02-29-2012, 05:48 PM)Keychain Wrote: Joker from, specifically, Batman: Arkham City.
Except you do get a chance to punch him later on in the game...sort of, kind of a huge spoiler there. :#

Another character I think I'd punch would be Shepard's biggest fan in Mass Effect. I mean, you get to shoot him in the foot later in the sequel, but still no punch option! >:( I hope we finally get to sock him hard in Mass Effect 3, that'd totally make my day.
Thanked by:
(02-29-2012, 05:09 PM).Luke Wrote: Personally, for me, it'd have to be Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG saga. Jeez, that creepy, smug smile of his, (Far more disturbing in animated frames! Screen shots or sprite sheets won't do it justice.) it makes me want to knock out all his teeth, and even worse, you're never given the option to either hit him or fight him as a boss. FUUUUUUUUUU He's like, the most untouchable irritation of a villain I've ever seen! D':

Actually I'm pretty sure you fight him at least twice in the first Mario and Luigi game!

And as for who I'd punch a lot or whatever: Fi from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. SHUT THE HELL UP
Thanked by:
I'd like to punch both of the faction leaders in Far Cry 2. A close second is Navi.
SHUT.
UP.

And why would you want to punch Fawful? Fawful is the shizzle, I love the way he talks. "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless."
[Image: Fawful__s_Lasergun_by_KokinhoKokeiro.gif]
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Gaia, Viiper
Uuchiro Hikari from Battle Network Rockman EXE.

.. I mean, who the HELL would do that to thier own kid?! That and Dr. Light for not thinking of the consiquences when he built X (or the Robot Masters for that matter).

Dunno, another character would specifically be N from Pokemon. Rolleyes
Thanked by: