These models are totally LLAMA.
(Download by Clicking Preview image)
PC/COMPUTER:
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure DreamCast
Sonic Riders
Sonic Heroes
Thanked by: John2k4, Garamonde, TGE, ramonM64
Moved to Submissions. Also, you keep submitting Brawl models! XD Seriously though, I'll be starting the thread on March 1st, so, yeah.

Also, an error I can see right away is the icon is wrong. The text is too small, and the model render is super squished. Lemme dig up the thread where Peardian explained about this issue.

EDIT: Okay, go here (read from the post I linked to, onwards) to find out more about the squished model render issue, and go here to find out how to make proper icons with transparency and all.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: John2k4
Yah. This is a Submission thread, though, So I will just post my models here. I will wait for your Project thingy, though.

EDIT: I don't Get it Sad think you could write an Icon Maker Tut that don't require Photoshop?
Thanked by:
(02-28-2012, 09:57 PM)josh98 Wrote: EDIT: I don't Get it Sad think you could write an Icon Maker Tut that don't require Photoshop?

I was actually planning on this; keep an eye on the Questions & Tutorials area. It will be there later tonight. Wink
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by: josh98
I will. Thanks Smile
Thanked by:
You can if you want John, I'll edit my guide to include that tomorrow. Smile
So.. Basically, I just Sit and Wait for a Tutorial until I can Make Icons, Right?
Thanked by:
Here it is! Smile

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=19668
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by: josh98, Garamonde
Yay! thanks Big Grin Now I got a new Icon Smile Thank you!!
Thanked by: John2k4, Garamonde
That is a BEAUTIFUL preview, I gotta say.
Thanks Smile I Also Just Ripped The Knuckles Trophy and the Blaze trophy, but I'm gonna wait for Brawl Project Smile
Thanked by:
Nice job on the icon. However, there's a small issue with the DAE. It references TGA textures instead of png. Tongue

Of course, for now, you might as well wait to post the correct version with the Brawl project. Be sure to check Knuckles and Blaze for this issue as well!
Thanked by: Garamonde
Ha.. Ok. I will Do that Smile

Why don't you Start Brawl Project now?
Thanked by:
I'm not the one who will start it. Just have some patience until tomorrow, okay? Tongue
Thanked by: Garamonde
Okay Smile

(So I will reconvert the Blaze and Knux DAE's Just to be Safe, and I ripped a Fully rigged Bowser :p )
Thanked by: John2k4, Garamonde