Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kyruem's getting alternate forms?
[Image: 1330158713134.jpg&width=500]
http://pokejungle.net/2012/02/25/kyurem-form-change/
It's not 100% confirmed though, so I wouldn't get too psyched.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
i remember reading into this months ago; in pokemon b/w's code there are settings for kyurem similar to that of pokemon with alternate forms so it wouldnt surprise me at all
Thanked by:
No, I don't want a new Pokemon yellow
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I was hoping for a Pokémon Gray/Grey, but they're coming with Pokémon Black 2 and White 2?
Black Kyurem and White Kyurem explains the existance of Freeze Shock and Ice Burn, but I expected Kyurem to have a "complete" form rather than fusions.
Somehow Venustoise comes to mind.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Gwen
I won't mind B2W2 if they do something about the Dream World.

I hated it, I shouldn't have to play shitty Flash games to get better abilities in my Pokemon.
Thanked by: Lilly, X Gamer 66
in all honesty I think they're only going to do this for kyurem.

One thing I have to say though is that this move will probably spike up the fusion/splicing scene.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
So kyurem is able to DNA digivolve with reshiram and zekrom.
Thanked by:
I think that Kyurem 'evolved' into either forme due to the influences of the Light Stone or Dark Stone and him being a template basically for both Tao Dragons.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Isn't Kyuurem like a carcass or something? This could be both Legendaries...erm...wearing him...
Thanked by: soulcaliburfan
I was thinking the same thing as mutsukki. Kyuurem was a hollow shell that came to life as its own pokemon. The possibility of Zekrom or Reshiram using Kyuurem as armor is completely possible.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by: Garamonde
Wow there's a lot of back-story potential for this legendary, I'm hoping Kyruem in the final product is anything like what you guys are speculating.

Also, I've already seen a lot of good fan-art of its new forms on dA being pumped out since the announcement, just favorite'd a few of those pieces myself. =P Reshiram/Kyruem is looking pretty sweet.

Bob Kitten Wrote:I won't mind B2W2 if they do something about the Dream World.

I hated it, I shouldn't have to play shitty Flash games to get better abilities in my Pokemon.

THIS, THIS AND THIS. I actually thought those mini-games were a part of the game itself until I looked it up on Google. That was really disappointing; not the most future-proof thing either. Can't imagine seeing still up-and-running five years from now.
Thanked by:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172933

About how Kyurem gets its new forms.

Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ploaj
I say the hidden item, the God Stone might be important to the transformations. I don't understand if Kyurem can change back after transforming. I mean, most other Form Changers can. It's not like B/W Kyurem are evos.
Thanked by: