Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HI! IM DAISY!!!
Been a long time since I last sprited something not Bro-Bro related...
Daisy is one of my favorite characters (I dunno why) so I decided to revamp this
[Image: daisypaaj8.png]
As you can see i've improved a lot Big Grin

C&C /C+C are welcome Smile
Thanked by:
Here is your Skill level then
/////////////////////////////////////

Here is your skill level now
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is excellent. No flaws are visible whatsoever.
Thanked by:
I see two things wrong with this, both small. The brown hip-things need to be... tighter at the top and on the second row fromm the bottom of the brown bump-like thins, third from the right, it has an odd line(the lowest line for that bump) that could probably eithe be smoothed over, or smoother out from the PA. Otherwise, this is awesome.
Thanked by:
I think the face of your previous pixelart was more accurate. She should have bigger cheeks.

Thanked by:
Great shading! You've improved!
Thanked by:
It's great, but I think the colors are wrong. The washed-out palette makes her look a little too muck like peach, but the original palette's colors are oo "strong", if that makes any sense. Maybe you could go for something more in the middle?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-26-2008, 03:58 PM)koopaul Wrote: I think the face of your previous pixelart was more accurate. She should have bigger cheeks.

You think so Very Sad I like them more now 'cuz they're less blocky, and she still looks... umm what's the word for a girl with big cheeks? well she looks fine Smile

(08-26-2008, 03:33 PM)Drei Wrote: I see two things wrong with this, both small. The brown hip-things need to be... tighter at the top

Could you point that out, i'm not getting it :l (edits are welcome too)

(08-26-2008, 03:33 PM)Drei Wrote: and on the second row fromm the bottom of the brown bump-like thins, third from the right, it has an odd line(the lowest line for that bump) that could probably eithe be smoothed over, or smoother out from the PA. Otherwise, this is awesome.

Oh yea, I noticed that too, gonna fix it and thanks Smile

(08-26-2008, 05:36 PM)Vipershark Wrote: It's great, but I think the colors are wrong. The washed-out palette makes her look a little too muck like peach, but the original palette's colors are oo "strong", if that makes any sense. Maybe you could go for something more in the middle?

yea i guess so, but some people have told me it's good that way that they like it and so do I, so I'm leaving it that way.
Thanked by:
Wow, the 2008 is much better! And shes hot!
Thanked by:
Looks preti sweet, you shouyld make Portraits for characters.
Since most of the Portraits I have seen they look in a pixel art style.
[Image: ahruon11.jpg]
[Image: Clan2.png]
Thanked by:
(10-05-2008, 04:43 PM)Weegee Wrote: Wow, the 2008 is much better! And shes hot!
Uh, did you really have to bump? Please read the rules.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(10-05-2008, 04:43 PM)Weegee Wrote: Wow, the 2008 is much better! And shes hot!
Of course you would love to ''STARE'' at it!
Don't bump old topics. And nice job Edpr!
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
You are a tad late but thanks...
just don't bump stuff if they're a month old...
Thanked by: