Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Oh hey
mynintendonews.com/2012/02/20/pokemon-black-white-sequel-to-be-announced-on-pokemon-smash-this-week/
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
O_O

That's amazing and awesome news! Does this mean it's going to be the Pokemon Emerald or Crystal of this generation? Or two brand new games for a new generation? I'm so excited!
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
I think it is for the 3rd game, could be wrong though.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by: Garamonde
It's most likely going to be the third game.

if not then hopefully it's a pokemon stadium 3, which is highly unlikely
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I'd hate for it to be a 3rd game in Gen V

I'd much rather an actual 3DS Pokemon game. And programming an entire engine from the ground up to work well with the 3DS just for an enhanced remake would be mind-numbingly stupid and a huge monetary gamble for Nintendo.
Thanked by: Gwen
Anyone else slightly hoping its a US version of Pokemon Battrio?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
omg!!

i am excite!!
Thanked by: Viiper, Baegal
about time, i haven't touched pokemon ever since i beat white
Thanked by: Sengir
If they make a third version I hope they make it you know, competitive friendly.

because in black and white I literally lost motivation to train my pokemon harder than I would have in the older games.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Baegal, Gwen
I want them to make the damn Liechi/Salac etc. berries available.
Also I want Pokémon to follow you like in hg/ss, that was neat. They already have the sprites and everything so there's really no excuse not to have this feature.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Baegal, Gwen
I technically have access to those berries.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
If they're compiling a special edition of Black/White, I can't begin to guess which legendary the altered story/box art would be about. None of the other legends in the Unova region are cooler than Reshram or Zekrom, enough said, forget that gangly lookin' ice dragon, Kyruum!

Unless Victini takes the spotlight, then it would probably make sense. =P I wouldn't get it even if it's true, I'm happy enough with Black version; they'd really have to sweeten the deal before I'd consider it, just like with all the nice stuff and improvements they added to Platinum.

If it's an actual sequel, though, I think the most obvious change would have to be the use of juicy 3D models instead of sprites, which the 3DS could do easy. They've clearly dropped the ball on the DS at this point, so I really doubt we'll see a new special edition of sorts for our phat old DSs. Either way, this news is exciting, and I will more than likely follow the rumors as more evidence hits the press. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
I hope they tell us more about N. that's all I really want.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
since i beat black i thought itd be neat if you dont obtain the primary 2 dragons normally in a 3rd game and instead get another legendary like kyurem

as in, the opposite gendered hero would have gotten one dragon while N gets the other and throughout its storyline you encounter them or something
Thanked by: Cell Shaded Envy
Serebii and Pokejungle just announced some new Pokémon movie. It's got a poster that showed what could be Kyurem's new forms.
If this is true then it's a sign that we may get a Pokémon Gray.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde