Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PAID] Animated Sprite Web Series Shorts ($12,000+)
PikaParody Studios is looking for a sprite animator to create our new web series called “Mario – Lead Detective.” It is a professionally written series about Mario and Luigi who enter into different video games as they try to solve a series of crimes. The series is designed to be similar to the style of Sonic for Hire; only better.

The contract which will be signed beforehand will be for a 12 episode season. Each episode is about 3 minutes long. The animator will receive a storyboard and list of assets (characters, backgrounds, objects) for each episode. The director will brief the animator for each episode. The animator will receive an mp3 mixdown of the episode. This mp3 will consist of all voice acting, music, and some sounds for the entire episode. The animator will animate according to the timing of the mp3. Other sounds like walking will be added by the producer in post-production.

Pay is $1000 per episode + bonus. (See next paragraph)

Basically, the animator will be paid $1 per thousand views until the video receives 1,000,000 views. After this pay, the animator will receive a bonus of $0.50 per thousand views until the video is 2 years old. We are expecting at least (at least) 800,000 views in the first six months. This script is absolutely outstanding. You must read it!

Here are two videos PikaParody Studios has created for Machinima that have done quite well in the last six months.
*NO ADVERTISING*
We have not uploaded anything in the last 6 or so months because we have been preoccupied with 10 different animated web series. We have gone from amateur level animations and will soon be hosting very professional content.

I am looking for sprite animators who are interested in getting started in sprite animating as a part time or full time job. There are some who will see this as opportunity.

If you are interested, please send me (the producer/director) an email ([email protected]) with a demo of your work. I can send you a copy of the script, storyboard, and mixdown for episode 1 if you would like to evaluate the scope of the work.

We will give you full credit.

Direct all questions to [email protected].
My Sprite Animations:
http://youtube.com/smashbits
Thanked by:
No. No advertising, or requesting outside of the specified board.
Thanked by: Garamonde