Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
GTA: San Andreas - carrotman42 and thegameexplorer
Ok gonna finally start posting my GTA: SA rips now I think I've finally found the perfect method for ripping them. Tongue

[Image: gtasacover.png]

carrotman42:
Thanked by: GrimmJeel, John2k4
I tried this and couldnt get it to work, I cant wait to see more
[Image: bannermdo.png]

Type 0 - Final Fantasy, Crisis Core, Twilight Princess, Bleach, and more
Thanked by:
Damn this was my idea too! NVM You're doing a great job here. Are you using Kamscript for 3ds max?
Thanked by:
(02-19-2012, 06:04 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Damn this was my idea too! NVM You're doing a great job here. Are you using Kamscript for 3ds max?
hahaha I've wanted to for like years now but couldn't get the extraction method right, even started a thread thats gone necro in the discussion section. lol And yep Smile best way out there it seems Smile

(02-18-2012, 12:49 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: I tried this and couldnt get it to work, I cant wait to see more
Thanks man, what models you looking for specifically? I AM up for requests Smile
Thanked by:
So how did you get the models t-posed? EDIT: I have a request: the fat clown!. To make it easier for you: It's ped ID 264 Model Name: wmoice Cheers!
(02-19-2012, 07:04 AM)carrotman42 Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 06:04 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Damn this was my idea too! NVM You're doing a great job here. Are you using Kamscript for 3ds max?
hahaha I've wanted to for like years now but couldn't get the extraction method right, even started a thread thats gone necro in the discussion section. lol And yep Smile best way out there it seems Smile

(02-18-2012, 12:49 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: I tried this and couldnt get it to work, I cant wait to see more
Thanks man, what models you looking for specifically? I AM up for requests Smile

Thanked by:
(02-19-2012, 09:49 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: So how did you get the models t-posed? EDIT: I have a request: the fat clown!. To make it easier for you: It's ped ID 264 Model Name: wmoice Cheers!

They had bones so I just rotated 'em Smile and wow you really did make it easy for me hahaha
Thanked by:
(02-19-2012, 09:49 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: So how did you get the models t-posed? EDIT: I have a request: the fat clown!. To make it easier for you: It's ped ID 264 Model Name: wmoice Cheers![quote='carrotman42' pid='427913'

Afraid you can't make a request until you have 20 posts and have been a member for a month.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-19-2012, 10:11 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Afraid you can't make a request until you have 20 posts and have been a member for a month.

Not even if I asked? That seems a little harsh but sorry for incuraging rule breaking though.
Thanked by:
He just can't ask you for models until he meets the requirements. It's a rule that we have set so that people won't just join, ask for stuff and then leave. I'm sure thegameexplorer won't do this, but he still has to follow the conditions. It would be acceptable if he asked you via PM, just not on the forum.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: carrotman42
Sorry for that, forgot. Well people make mistakes. Anyway you don't need to T-pose them like that cause they are T-posed in a different variant!. Good Luck. I will start uploading now!!!

MJ EDIT: It's alright, just telling you so you'll know. Wink
Thanked by:
As thegameexplorer said, you don't have repose the models if that is how they originally are. Their "T-Pose" is their default pose, which is not always a literal T shape.
Thanked by: Garamonde
You need to fix the MTL issue. The paths are directing to a place on your PC. Just remove the path until you see the filename.
Thanked by:
fat clown looks like that "I do cocanin" guy
Thanked by:
Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with with the MTLs on some of the models, in that the textures for them aren't defined at all. (Such as on the Cluckin Bell guy.)

Also, would you mind re-exporting the ones with the modified poses? The more I look at them, the more I realize they look deformed. It'll be best if you leave them in their default pose.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-20-2012, 02:34 PM)Peardian Wrote: Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with with the MTLs on some of the models, in that the textures for them aren't defined at all. (Such as on the Cluckin Bell guy.)

Also, would you mind re-exporting the ones with the modified poses? The more I look at them, the more I realize they look deformed. It'll be best if you leave them in their default pose.
Yeah that's probably for the best I guess, anyone know how to remove/replace files on mediafire?

EDIT: Updated BigSmoke (apart from on photobucket because it's short term memory means it will only upload the T-Posed one for now)
EDIT: Renamed the picture to something stupid. It agrees now.
EDIT: aaand Cluckin bell guy
Thanked by: