Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic 4 Models
I would like the item boxes ripped from Sonic 4. I'd so it myself, but 3DRipper doesn't support 64-but system. If anyone can do the following:

1.) Has an 32bit OS (Windows)
2.) Can run Dolphin Emulator
3.) has Sonic 4 (You'd need o rip the wad on your own)

Then, could you rip the item box for me? I'd be very grateful if you do.
[Image: BadassSigcopy.png]
Thanked by:
Wouldn't the PC version of Sonic 4 have better models? Surely the PC one would at least have better textures. Either way, I could probably very easily get them for you, I'll go see if I can.
Thanked by:
Azu -
I have a 64bit OS and the 32bit dolphin works fine on my computer. Blank I've already ripped models from Tales of Symphonia using 3D Ripper DX and Dolphin 32bit.
Thanked by:
Oh? Then I could try it.
Tired it, it didn't capture the models. Not even the Sonic models. If someone has the PC version (32bit) maybe they can try.
Oh,. I got it work. Just had to hold it for a while, but the models comes out flat.
Thanked by:
Honestly, 3D Ripper DX is one of the worst programs to rip with, but it works with some things other programs don't work with. I've had a lot of trouble with 3D Ripper mainly because it doesn't export things with their proper aspect ratio which usually leads to skewed models. I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, but RTB has this happen too. I'd suggest GameAssassin or 3DVia Printscreen instead.
Thanked by:
GameAssassin is in chinese, isn't it?

3DVia, you need a script, which I'm not sure if it works with 3DSMax 2012.
Thanked by: GrimmJeel
(02-17-2012, 02:21 PM)Azu Wrote: Oh? Then I could try it.
Tired it, it didn't capture the models. Not even the Sonic models. If someone has the PC version (32bit) maybe they can try.
Oh,. I got it work. Just had to hold it for a while, but the models comes out flat.

A 64-bit OS usually comes with a 32-bit emulation system built in...
Thanked by: