Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's been a long time, how have you been?
Portal reference, don'tcha just love 'em? Anyhow, I HATE Y- Psyche.

Okay, all joking aside, I'm sorry I was a total douchebag to you all (not including users younger than three years(four?)) before. I guess I was going through some sort of phase, when I take everything WA-A-AY too seriously.

As you may or may not have noticed, I didn't come back as soon as I lost my ban status. I'd like to start over, but that's not likely to happen, knowing how I acted and was treated. In my absence, I have made some sprites, but I've also met douchebags that were worse than me.

If you look over to my avatar, you'll notice it's no longer a crappy edit. If you'll look at my signature, you'll notice I've put in a small joke if you even remember that.

Of course, I'm assuming you remember me, considering you used me as a reference for an official rule. I may return from time to time to see if I can make some good sprites/pixelart, recieve some friendly crits, not sugar-coated, mind you, but friendly.
Thanked by:
moving to arrivals & departures.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
i remember you

you didnt like the Alvin Valkenheiser gif i had in my signature
here it is again for your enjoyment

[Image: Vh57w.gif]
That GIF will haunt my dreams forever.

Anyway, welcome back I guess. The coincidence that you're using the word douchebag almost exactly when I changed my avatar and title is somehow flattering.
You seem like you were pretty annoying in the past, as I can see by all the negative rep, and I feel kind of lucky for not being here then. However it looks like you want to lose all that red below your join date, so good luck with that. Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Viiper, Garamonde
(02-15-2012, 10:12 PM)bnewton Wrote: (not including users younger than three years(four?))
I thought the minimum age was 13 anyways??

Cute
Thanked by: Lemonray, Garamonde
Previous, I was referring to the time they joined.

Gors, I'm technically not a "new" arrival. Which is why I didn't post this in "new arrivals and departures" in the first place.

Ray, I don't remember you or that gif. I have seen far more disturbing things, so that doesn't bother me at all. I do, however, appreciate your attempt to troll me.

Puggsy, thanks for the warm welcome. P.S. That is a pretty funny coincidence.
Thanked by:
(02-16-2012, 03:17 PM)bnewton Wrote: Previous, I was referring to the time they joined.
bnewton, I was joking.

(02-16-2012, 03:17 PM)bnewton Wrote: Gors, I'm technically not a "new" arrival. Which is why I didn't post this in "new arrivals and departures" in the first place.
You should not take everything literal. The New Arrivals and Departures subforum obviously is for returns as well (just check the last few topics...).

You're actually not on a good way with these replies. No offense, but I can see why you were not liked.
Thanked by: Lemonray, Gwen, Garamonde
Hey guys, check it out.
lol

If you really want to stay here, you'd better be serious about changing your act.

Though, I'm confused as to why you didn't simply make a new account, if you wanted a fresh start.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-16-2012, 04:18 PM)Rλy Wrote: Hey guys, check it out.
lol

If you really want to stay here, you'd better be serious about changing your act.

Though, I'm confused as to why you didn't simply make a new account, if you wanted a fresh start. This was literally what I did when TSR became independent from Pixeltendo. Although I think it's fair to say that not everyone wants to redeem themselves that way.

In all honesty, those two threads alone make me skeptical about how bernard newton here will.... I don't know I guess "behave" is the right word.

Given how old that thread is, we've changed for the better. I really hope we can at least get on to better footing than we did back then but it's hard to say in my opinion. hopefully we can all bnice to him this time. welcome back and lets hope for the best.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(02-16-2012, 04:18 PM)Rλy Wrote: Though, I'm confused as to why you didn't simply make a new account, if you wanted a fresh start.

I wouldn't do that, I don't really like making unnecessary accounts. I probably wouldn't have made one here if it wasn't required to submit sprites.

(02-16-2012, 03:42 PM)Previous Wrote: You're actually not on a good way with these replies. No offense, but I can see why you were not liked.

Meh, maybe he's just having some trouble getting back into the groove of things. Could be wrong of course, but just a thought.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(02-16-2012, 04:18 PM)Rλy Wrote: Though, I'm confused as to why you didn't simply make a new account, if you wanted a fresh start.

Pretty sure that's against the rules...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Iceman404
Don't worry, I'll bnice if you will Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde, Altrez, Iceman404
(02-16-2012, 04:18 PM)Rλy Wrote: Hey guys, check it out.
lol

i miss tsr back in these days everyone was so much more fun
I do not know you from back then. But welcome back. These people are really nice and easy going, but it's all about how you come to them. Hopefully we'll get along.

And the change is in you, no one else. Good luck in this travel. Smile
Thanked by: Gors, Garamonde
Its been a long time so I think we can all move on.
Thanked by: