Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A few DKC3 Bear Sprites
Would someone be able to get that last two frames I have for Baffle here, as well as Boomer pressing the button poses? I'll also need those poses with the clothing separated from the body like I have here. Those poses aren't on the site.

If you're wondering why I can't get these myself is because the save state I'm using pretty much beat the entire game and it's too late to get Baffles last two poses unless you meet him for the first time. As for Boomer, I'm not used to playing this game on an emulator, plus I'm a bit to lazy to collect at least 15 Bonus Coins. I'm not begging, just asking. I'll definitely give credit. Thanks!
[Image: UfZ64.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
What if I got you a save file with Krematoa accessible but before you visit Baffle & Boomer? Would that be a decent compromise?

Just for the record, it's one of those I cheated a lot saves, so you have the Gyrocopter before you're supposed to. It's a least enough that you can get what you needed from it.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(02-20-2012, 05:40 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: What if I got you a save file with Krematoa accessible but before you visit Baffle & Boomer? Would that be a decent compromise?

Just for the record, it's one of those I cheated a lot saves, so you have the Gyrocopter before you're supposed to. It's a least enough that you can get what you needed from it.

Sure let's try it! Just send me the save by PM.

EDIT: How many Bonus coins are on the save? I'll need at least 15 to get Boomer pressing the button poses.
Thanked by:
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Ton
Oh ya, you can close this now.
Thanked by:
Request complete!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: