Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I lost my whole Lvl 60+ Team: The frustrations of being a pokémon master
I transferred my best pokemon from FireRed through my brothers SoulSilver to my Diamond, leveled them to level 60+ and then I lost my save data
AAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Snorlax, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Blastoise and Nidoking

Has this happened to anyone else?
Thanked by:
My original Pokemon Red data got deleted while I was playing with it on Pokemon Stadium because the thing on the controller got loose. After that I let my friend borrow it and she lost it. ...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
Oh dear...
Thanked by:
I changed the title so you all can talk about shitty stuff that happened when you were playing pokémon.
(sadly I don't have anything to add here)
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I still have my lv.100 Pelipper, Gengar and Typhlotion.
I did have a shiny Mightyena, but it's been years since I lent it to someone to multiply with an AR. (Back in the RSE days, I didn't care if I cheated or not, but did catch shiny Poochyena fully legal. All my Pokémon on Platinum, my near 100% Pokédex, is 100% genuine)
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
I had a Riolu with Aura Sphere and really good stats and he was deleted due to pokemon ranch or whatever it's called. Sucks because he would have been amazing with Eviolite.
Thanked by:
I played through Pokemon Blue five times because the saves kept resetting on me.

One time was literally because I dropped my Gameboy when I was walking out of my grandmom's house.

On the plus side, there was a point where I was capable of navigating through the Rock Tunnel without needing Flash. Came in handy when I tried to play Pokemon Green.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
All the pokemon in my boxes on silver turned into ivysaurs
when I withdrew the ivysaur that use to be sudowodo all the other ivysaurs disappeared forever
I still have that ivysaur , it is now a venasuar named sudowodo and it knows karate chop in 3 places for some reason
When I was a little kid, I was playing leaf green and I was at the elite four and I somehow deleted my somehow deleted my save file. I cryed...Sad
Thanked by:
I lost my lvl 100 Palkia in a glitched up trade.
*sigh*
Don't miss em though anymore. Never really liked Palkia anyways.
But still, it was a big loss.
I am raising some creatures. Help them grow before they die.
[Image: UHkBj.gif] [Image: QHWDL.gif] My Pokemonz! [Image: dragonpixel_727016.png] [Image: 64295733&trans=1.jpg]
Were we arguing? I'm sorry. -Fluttershy
Thanked by:
Whenever I had to shift from a Gameboy to GBA SP, the Pokemon GB games would erase upon startup. That was annoying, but it's been played on said GBA SP ever since. I've had a DS Lite and had it traded off thanks to my brother, so I can't withdraw ANY pokemon from My Pokemon Ranch anymore because of this shitty rule, which sucks as it would've helped complete the game faster. I had it near 100% too.
Thanked by:
RIP. Heracross 2010 - 2011
[Image: 170px-214Heracross.png]
never forget.
Thanked by: Zac
I had just beat Elesa on White, and guess what? My DSi turned off on me. Whenever I bang something against it, it flicks off.
Pokemon I like Pokemon, so what? You like what you like and I like what I like.Pokemon
Thanked by:
(Reviving this due to the discussion in the comics resource.)

Bad experiences I have had with Pokemon over the years:

-Dropping my Game Boy Pocket while staying in a hotel close to when I first got Pokemon Red. This froze my game and forced me to restart my file, twice I believe.

-Losing my Feraligatr in Pokemon Silver while trying to clone it.

-Watching a friend's dog grab my Silver cartridge in its teeth and chew it up, it was still playable, luckily.

-Losing my Silver cartridge somewhere along the line and never finding it. (It's probably been a decade)

-Trading my copy of Gold with a girl from school to help with her file, and never getting back my copy. (I kind of walked right into that one, what was I thinking???)

-I believe I had to restart my file in Ruby at least once for a really dumb reason, I don't remember what it was, though.

-Trading a Scyther with a Metal Coat from my Diamond copy to a friend who wanted the Pokedex entry for Scizor. They said they would trade it right back, but later decided they wanted to keep it and would trade me one from their file later; they never did.

-Almost getting a bunch of my GBA Pokemon stolen when I let a friend borrow my GBA games to transfer a select few Pokemon to their DS copy. They called me up to ask if they could have all of them, and I reminded them that I said they could only have those few, and not to transfer any more. They got annoyed. When I got the cartridges back I noticed many of my Pokemon no longer had nicknames; he was preparing to transfer them all before even asking me. (This friend has a really bad history with borrowing games, so once again this is really more my fault than anything. Maybe I'm too trusting with this stuff.)

Also I agree with Gors' post in the comic thread that Pokemon games can feel really sluggish, and they do get boring and feel kind of like a chore sometimes, but I get really attached to all my Pokemon and enjoy raising them so much that I buy a game from every generation anyway. Shy I think if some industrious fans got together and made a full-fledged fan game it would probably be better than an actual one, though. If I remember correctly, Tyvon and Chad have both dabbled in projects that if finished would probably blow an official Pokemon game out of the water.
Thanked by:
I had a Raquaza form when ruby first came out, had him for years, welp when I was transfering him to Black yesterday it worked but he somehow only had splash as his attacks. It was a pain in the ass to get his moves back. Then when I went to take him out of the PC today he was gone, and a bangon was in it's place. Welp, IDK what happened to Raquaza.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: