Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Joe Movie
After a long wait the movie is finally here. Thank you for showing all your support throughout the comic and movie production, and hope you all enjoy the movie.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jxRicOsTI0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwj-ENDvK1g
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
I think that you could have put stuff in the parts where the screen is black and still kept something going.
At first, I was kind of dissapointed, but then things just started happening.
I think the kickstart of the ship and the chick getting fucked were just hilarious.
I actually laughed.
Out loud.

Good job Kurt. It was entertaining. Big Grin

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
Haha, that was p. cool.
I think Joe would be perfect for a point and click adventure game.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
my only complaint is that the voice acting is pretty bad and there weren't sounds where there should've been. if you needed some extra voices i coulda helped ya out if you asked.

edit: the ending fucking owned
Thanked by:
(08-25-2008, 07:16 AM)Rakia Wrote: I think Joe would be perfect for a point and click adventure game.

That would be awesome.

Really good job dude, I was not dissapointed.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
If you missed it I totally forgot to say that there's an extra scene after the credits.
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-25-2008, 10:09 AM)Comix Wrote: If you missed it I totally forgot to say that there's an extra scene after the credits.

I saw it, one of the funniest parts of the movie.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Awesome. Loved it.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by:
Well, it was definantly in keeping with the humor you have in the comics. Yeah, parts of it were pretty funny. The voice acting wasn't great, and I thought it looked odd, how he didn't move his arms when he walked.
Thanked by:
Pretty hilarious. Good job. It really did keep in tune with the comics.
Thanked by:
(08-25-2008, 12:51 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: Well, it was definantly in keeping with the humor you have in the comics. Yeah, parts of it were pretty funny. The voice acting wasn't great, and I thought it looked odd, how he didn't move his arms when he walked.

Joe never moves his arms when he walks.

This was an awesome movie. I loved the ending.
Thanked by:
He never did? hm, never noticed that.
Thanked by: