Tales of Resource
[Image: TalesOfSymphonia.png]

[Image: talesofsymphoniadotnw.png]
[Image: talesoftheabyss.png]
Tales of the Abyss

[Image: talesoftheheroestwinbrave.png]
[Image: talesoftheworldradiantmythology2.png]
[Image: talesofvs.png]
Just popping in to say "I love you, man".
Lloyd gives us some words of wisdom:
Thanked by: Roxas358
Oh man. These are awesome. Heart

Unfortunately, there's one little problem with them that should be fixed before I accept them. All of the MTL files have an extra bit of path data (such as "Genis.blend/") before the texture names, which messes up importing.

I am very much looking forward to seeing more of these. Heart
Thanked by: Roxas358
OK, they should hopefully be fixed. Check the first post for the links. Smile
Thanked by:
Are you ripping from the GCN version or the (Japan-only) PS2 version? Of the two I think it would be a better idea to rip from the PS2 version (if possible) due to the fact that they added new costumes and new enemies to the PS2 version, and possibly new NPCs (Not to mention new Artes and Unison Attacks but those don't really pertain to the models, I don't think.) Not sure if the PS2 version has better or worse quality models, though.

Anyway, these look awesome, keep it up!
Thanked by: Roxas358, Garamonde
any dragons or dinosaurs in this game too?
Thanked by:
(02-11-2012, 03:06 PM)valforwing Wrote: any dragons or dinosaurs in this game too?

Plenty of dragons, actually! Heh, that reminds me, now I'm really curious how the model of that giant dragon from the Dragon's Nest looks like.
Thanked by:
I'll upload some or all of the dragons next. Smile I just want to make sure Peardians happy with the models I've uploaded so far.

Edit: This is from the Game Cube version. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get 3D Ripper DX to work on PCSX2. Sad And I don't own the PS2 version anyways.
Thanked by:
Dragonest? the online game? i've never actually seen a dragon in game yet.
Thanked by:
That's better, yeah. Also, isn't Exbelua technically a boss? It's been a while since I've played this game.

Also, I'm moving this thread to Submissions for you, since these are definitely good enough. Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde, ramonM64
(02-12-2012, 03:28 PM)Peardian Wrote: That's better, yeah. Also, isn't Exbelua technically a boss? It's been a while since I've played this game.

Also, I'm moving this thread to Submissions for you, since these are definitely good enough. Big Grin

Your right. Exbelua is a boss, so I fixed that. Smile

Thanks for moving the thread. Smile
Thanked by:
All 11 models have been uploaded. I'm really looking forward to more! I love this game. Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde, Roxas358
Update! Big Grin
Thanked by: ramonM64
Oh wow, that was quick! Though, mind fixing the spelling error in Colette's name?

Oh, the link to Pack 2 seems broken...
Thanked by:
(02-16-2012, 02:12 AM)Peardian Wrote: Though, mind fixing the spelling error in Colette's name?

Oops. Shy

Both are fixed now. Smile
Thanked by: