Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
An aspiring spriter
Hello, Chrome here. A friend of mine directed me here after I bombarded him with questions about spriting. I've never made a sprite before, but I'm a pretty decent drawer by hand, and I'm willing to accept any help or tips that you guys can give me to help me learn/improve.

I hope to enjoy my stay here.
Welcome to TSR Chrome. Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here! Smile

Your friend did the right thing directing you here. Just follow our advice and don't give up and you will become a great spriter. Big Grin

Also, THAT AVATAR. Surprise
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Roxas358
My avatar? My favorite character from my favorite Anime. (Max is actually my favorite, but Zero has a more interesting look to him.)

Judging from your username, and avatar, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Wink

EDIT: Just found a more fitting one.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Well hello there! Smile
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by:
Welcome!Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
(02-08-2012, 06:55 PM)Chrome Wrote: My avatar? My favorite character from my favorite Anime. (Max is actually my favorite, but Zero has a more interesting look to him.)

Judging from your username, and avatar, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Wink

EDIT: Just found a more fitting one.

Indeed I do. Bomberman Jetters is the best anime of all time and I totally flip out when I see another fan. Cute

MAX and Zero are cool, yes. But Mighty's cooler. Wink
Thanked by:
Ah, you signed up. Welcome to this magnificent community where spriting is a pleasure.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
(02-09-2012, 06:55 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Ah, you signed up. Welcome to this magnificent community where spriting is a pleasure.

You know him?
Thanked by:
Yes, I'm the friend guy.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Forums!!! Definitely! This is the right place to be! I'm new here as well, and I've been learning a whole lot already!

I really hope you have an awesome time here. Smile
Hey and welcome to the Resource! Aspiring is always a handy attribute when beginning with something Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome! Big Grin

(02-09-2012, 12:15 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Indeed I do. Bomberman Jetters is the best anime of all time and I totally flip out when I see another fan. Cute

There's an anime? This I might watch...
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
(02-11-2012, 12:10 AM)John2k4 Wrote: Welcome! Big Grin

(02-09-2012, 12:15 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Indeed I do. Bomberman Jetters is the best anime of all time and I totally flip out when I see another fan. Cute

There's an anime? This I might watch...

Please do, you won't be disappointed! It might seem slow/kinda weirdo at first but give it time, it gets much better later. Big Grin
Thanked by: