Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Three Shot] Hinatediz, Hinata and Tomahawk Man vs Godzilla
[center][Image: hinahinatetomahawkvsgod.png]

Part I: The Attack on Konoha[/center]

In the Konoha Village everybody were happy, and everything was perfect , Huh? You said: "Who i am"?, My Name is Hinatediz Hyugabear. And yeah, this story is amazing than mystic. I'm a Teddy Bear or a Tediz. This girl who is at my side is Hinata Hyuga. It's a girl that looks like me, only that she is human, and in our names also look like, although that my gender is male. And this other guy who is at my other is called Tomahawk Man, it's a Native Robot from America. Well, he participated on a Touwnament that it really was a trap. And Mr. X (or Dr. Wily?) reprogramed him to Conquer the world, but thanks to Megaman everything go back to normal. And we together we are the Polyester Gang. We Fight against baddies, Bandits and Bullies. We are a Rewardbusters species look like and Adventurers, because we also like to explore unknown zones or Never Before discover, and without mentioning the Hidden Treasures by Maps or Hints. I Got the Fire Power, Hinata got the Water Power and Tomahawk Man the Grass Power.

...And those who are over there are Nejitediz, my cousin, Neji, Hinata's cousin and Plant Man, Tomahawk Man's Friend... they are super friendly y nice with us, ah, those behind us and very far, "The Unmentionable", The Baddest Gaaratediz, Gaara and Flash Man, i told you that those bullies are very powerful that us...

and... a Monster that we never met before, that made us a imposible life, it was a Nightmare that is more than Infernal, All begun when...

I was sleeping with my Best Friends... and then the floor shaked, i woke up to know what it was, i open the window...

It was a... Giant Eye?, i was scared as a bug going to be stomped by a giant foot, the thing shown me his teeth and he roar.

The roar woke up Hinata and Tomahawk Man, Hinata scared alot that she hid on the bed, and Tomahawk Man looked that beast that he not even did something, he only did a face of "WHAT THE HELL?!", second act, the "Dinosaur?" go away.

We put our clothes on and we go outside, The Mighty Beast was destroying the Konoha Village, It was going to destroy the Hokage Palace, until they appeared "According Hinata", Jiraya and Tsunade. Trying to defend the Palace, Jiraya summoned the Mighty Giant Frog, that fought against the Monster. But results that the Monster Won and the Mighty Giant Frog, At being defeated, it dissapeared.

Tsunade climbed the Monster's Back and then luego tried to hit him critically, but not even tickles... The Great Beast shaked to make Tsunade falls, he did it, but Jiraya saved her from the fall. a Ninja Army attacked with many Shurikens, Kunais and Torches, but nothing. The Beast launched an Atomic Laser from it's mouth to make the Army move away, Was... according to a Legend: Same as the 9 Tailed Fox or Kyuubi. He, like the monster is doing right now, he was destroying the Konoha Village.

The Monster went to some buildings and it destroyed it, he went on, destroying some buildings. So we decided to follow it.

This time, Hinata decided to be brave completely, But it was useless, Hinata began to hurt the Beast with her Byakugan, but she not even do to it a tickle, it kicked Hinata so hard that he made that she fly away on the Mountains of "Mount Rushmore version of the Konoha Village", and that made the beast go there, Tomahawk Man worried a lot that he went "as a Flash" to save her, we arrived here and she was going to fall from very high, until her forces are totally over and she falled, but Tomahawk Man saved her. She was so hurted and weak that Tomahawk Man had to carry her.

The Beast destroyed the Hokage Heads that one they taken The Village Power, then the monster went where it had enter to make the chaos, which now it goes to the Sea, We follow the monster to U.S.A. on a boat...

~To be Continued...
Thanked by: Proton
This is beyond confusing.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Umm..what is this?
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Gors, Garamonde
saved the image for future reference
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
I'm sorry but the writing is weak, not much makes sense(especially the character choices. Really, elliot's wasteland made more sense than this) and the entire concept is unoriginal. This is exactly why fan fictions should be avoided. Maybe try creating something original? This is too broken to really turn out to be anything more than mediocre at best.

That picture is fucking priceless though.
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde, Kakashifan
The pic made me lol but the fic is bad. I didn't even get past the title pic...it just makes no sense how everything is laid out with thr setting and characters. Plus crossovering multiple versues that had little in common with each other is not a god idea. It feels like this is a troll and cry for attention more than a serious fic. If it was the latter, I'm always willing to help out an asipiring writer, but it's not worth my time since this is a troll.

Not all fics are bad, only 99.9999% are. You just gotta learn to find decent authors; I know a few.

And holy shit it took me a few mins to recognize the obviously edited in MS paint beardog-Hinata. Is this guy on acid or something?
Thanked by:
why
Thanked by: Kakashifan