Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where can I create topics of recruitment?
Question 
I am creating a game in RPG Maker XP, but I need a team to help me in the project. The problem is: Where do I create topics recruitment?
PS: The game I'm doing is not a hack, it is for PC.
Thanked by:
Since it's not a paid recruitment, it's classed more as a request - which you need to have enough posts to make.
Just a tip though, I doubt anybody will join if you have no past in the game making industry, nor any monetary input into the project - if you just want to have other people make a game for you, that's never going to happen. Since you're using RPG Maker XP, I doubt you really have much experience in making full blown games.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Maxpphire
(02-05-2012, 08:22 AM)Dazz Wrote: Since it's not a paid recruitment, it's classed more as a request - which you need to have enough posts to make.
Just a tip though, I doubt anybody will join if you have no past in the game making industry, nor any monetary input into the project - if you just want to have other people make a game for you, that's never going to happen. Since you're using RPG Maker XP, I doubt you really have much experience in making full blown games.
Firstly, I do not want the others to create a game to me, and tabém not want to profit from the game or anything.
Secondly, I was messing about with RPG Maker, especially in mapping, but has two things I do not know: Scripts and Pixel Art
As I do not know where to find TILES games Super Mario RPG to form a Tileset, you must create them using Pixel Art, the problem is that I can not do Pixel Art!

Thanked by:
That problem is yours and yours alone. We are not going to help you if you are going to be so demanding and rude with us.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
You do not understand!
Not to be rude to anyone. Okay ... I do not know if Pixel Art, I can learn, but even so, I need a team. And besides, even the most experienced game developers "need" of a team. See the credits for ANY game, you'll probably find the names of several people, and I bet they are all VERY experienced in creating games, but still formed a team.
And at some point I put the blame on you? Of course not!
Thanked by:
What you need to understand is that you can't just come in here and expect a bunch of talented members to jump onto your cause, especially since you just joined. Take some time to get to know the community and maybe, if you show that your project has potential (without pushing it down everyone's throats), you'd get some people who are willing to help you. At the very least, if you can prove you're here for more reason than to just get others to do things for you, you may find some good resources to learn how to accomplish some of this yourself.

I'd keep that in mind before you continue asking for people to join you at this point.
Funny how we have a member here who is amazing at making sprites, music, and can actually program. He could make a game on his own, without a team, and has actually done so.

You don't need anything, you only just want it. Saying that you need it is demanding and rude, so therefore you are being demanding and rude.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade, Previous
Quote:Firstly, I do not want the others to create a game to me, and tabém not want to profit from the game or anything.

Quote:Firstly, I do not want the others to create a game to me, and tabém not want to profit from the game or anything.

I'll take a wild guess and assume you're Brazilian.

Você não pode fazer tópicos de pedido neste site se você não tem pelo menos 20 posts e um mês de estadia. Isto é para prevenir a entrada de pessoas interesseiras que só querem um sprite X e depois vão embora. Isso não ajuda o site em nada, e não somos escravos de ninguém para fazer trabalho para os outros.

Você também não pode fazer tópicos para chamar pessoas para fazer um jogo só seu se você não tem nada feito da sua parte. Como disse antes, nós não somos gênios da lâmpada que faremos tudo que você quiser. Não convence ninguém chegar num site como um desconhecido e largar um tópico escrito "olha to fazendo um jogo aqui e quero ajuda kthxbai". Se você tivesse experiência, mostrasse progresso do seu projeto, pagassem os interessados, aí quem sabe.

E por último, não é necessário ter um grupo para fazer um jogo. Vide Cave Story.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Previous
Gors, you're right! I am Brazilian. But how can we KNEW had other Brazilians here, had to use the Google Translator.

I would never force others to do something I do not want to do.

And finally, as I'll post the "progress" of my game if I do not have Tilesets needed for a game of Super Mario? MAXIMUM I could post would be: history, character, systems, and some Screens of the test of battle. Can you see now?
Thanked by:
When making a game, graphics are the least important thing - many people use placeholders during most of the process. So that really shouldn't stop you at this time.
Thanked by: Garamonde