Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hopeful Newbie Says Hi!
Hellow everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself formally into these forums. I've been interesting myself more and more into pixel art, and recently began researching information about it. Trying to get a grasp on it by practising (not much progress on my own, still wish I could take classes), and also hoping I can dip my mind a little in the Animation territory.

My profile image was made by me recently, and it portrays my OC Eri, the alien. I'm way behind most of the people here, since I don't have years on this, but I hope I can learn from you all, and perhaps get some feedback that can help me grow on this field, one that I'm starting to like really a lot.

I hope you guys have a nice day today! Hopefully I won't be a drag for anyone and am able to make good friends here. ^^
Welcome Athena! You really arn't that far behind some of us, I joined last summer, and one of our most popular members has barly been here a year. Just read the rules and you'll fit right in! Smile
Also, you'll find plenty of constructive feedback here. Wink
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

hello, AthenaChanNyan. Have a nice stay here at tSR! Don't forget to read the rules!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Welcome to TSR, Athena! Please enjoy your stay here! We can definitely help you get better at spriting, and I think you'll do well here. Big Grin

That OC is cute, BTW. Cute
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: AthenaChanNyan
Welcome to TSR!
Be an awesome member okay! Wink
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: AthenaChanNyan
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! Big Grin

(01-31-2012, 09:57 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Welcome to TSR, Athena! Please enjoy your stay here! We can definitely help you get better at spriting, and I think you'll do well here. Big Grin

That OC is cute, BTW. Cute

Thanks Mighty Jetters! I'm still working on her, and her story, but I'm sure she's happy you like her. Hee hee.

(01-31-2012, 10:10 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Welcome to TSR!
Be an awesome member okay! Wink

I'll try to be awesome!! Big Grin
You seem radular, looking forward to seeing what you come up with Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Suki Suki Nanda!

Allow me to be the one to inform you that you can send and receive Private Messages(PMs for short, not to be confused with PMS). Why don't you click on the upper right corner, I just sent you a test PM.
Thanked by:
(01-31-2012, 10:26 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: You seem radular, looking forward to seeing what you come up with Smile

Sorry but.... what do you mean by radular? English is not my first language, please excuse my lack of knowledge of some words... >.<
We can help you with English. It's a ridiculously easy language to learn, but kinda hard to master... Sad
Thanked by:
(02-01-2012, 02:11 AM)AthenaChanNyan Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 10:26 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: You seem radular, looking forward to seeing what you come up with Smile

Sorry but.... what do you mean by radular? English is not my first language, please excuse my lack of knowledge of some words... >.<
I wouldn't have been able to tell that English wasn't your first language unless you had said that. Your English is great for a non-native speaker!

I wouldn't worry about not knowing "radular" seeing as it's not a word you'd find in any dictionary. It's just a made up word for "cool" or "awesome" that he uses. And others, including me, at times. It's a pretty radular word!

Regardless of words and things, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay, I like to think we're a pretty neat bunch once you get to know us.
Heya, welcome to the Resource! I myself have only been here since December, which is the same time I started sprite ripping too, so you're not the only novice here.
By the way, I also make GIFs, although they're from sprites sheets, not custom.

(01-31-2012, 09:32 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: You really arn't that far behind some of us, I joined last summer, and one of our most popular members has barly been here a year.

Not a year, I've only been here a month Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-01-2012, 03:27 AM)Tellis Wrote: I wouldn't have been able to tell that English wasn't your first language unless you had said that. Your English is great for a non-native speaker!

This 100%. Your English honestly is some of the best I've seen from any new foreign member! Very glad to have you around, and like he said, we tend to joke around and make up words like that, so not to worry, we're only saying positive things anyway! Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Heyo there! Welcome to the TSRC!

I'd like to offer some cookies, but Dazz hates it when I do that and your alien body might not tolerater them so I'll have to eat them myself.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben
(02-01-2012, 02:11 AM)AthenaChanNyan Wrote:

What Tellis said, I invented it Senior year of highschool, and it's finally getting traction with the worldExclamation
It's kind of radular Shy
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]