Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xbox Models Help
Burger 
Hi Everyone I'm kinda new here but I was wondering, Is there a way to Rip Models from an xbox game. I have no Idea how this is done, but I would really appreciate it if Someone can teach me how so I dont bother anyone with these kind of subjects, never mind asking someone else to do it for me.

Thanks,
Thanked by:
Rip models from xbox games is not possible. Extract and convert models from xbox games ..absolutely yes^^. (They are different things)
Anyway every single game (with a small exception) has a single and unique method to extract the 3d models...so it depends from game to game.
Lastly not all the xbox game models can be extracted and converted...... this topic is quite complex.

Thanked by:
I would love to learn this process Mr. Orwell, If you would Honour me, I would appreciate that and I also appreciate the time you are taking to read this reply, Thank you very much. C:
Thanked by:
Which game do you intend to rip from? This information will help people drastically in knowing how to find a solution. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
RTB might be able to help you out here...I remember he was poking around with the Bubble Bobble Plus models from Xbox Arcade.
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by: