Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dr. Eggman Advance
Just been workin on these sprites. Original credit goes to RLan and DBurrakai. Thoughts?

http://postimage.org/image/aalxuupx9/
Thanked by:
Are these sprite edits?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-23-2012, 07:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Are these sprite edits?
Well they're basically edits, but nonetheless it's Eggman from Sonic Advance and I tried to add enough sprites since before all there really was were sprites of him standing or in machines for his advance style.
Thanked by:
So you plan on submitting them then, in that case they need to be in the Spriting & Pixel Art section so that people on the forums can check it out first. Moved.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Alright, well any feedback from anyone?
Thanked by:
because you made different poses instead of animations, they'll be of very little use.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
@Gors: I think you could be specific and suggest him how to make the sprite sheet more pleasant and of more use.

Well, there are some sprites where the yellow part of his sleeve's shading changes and stands off style, and the first sprite on the third row, something seems off about his anatomy, like the shoulders are out of place.

I would suggest some variation of animations in case you want to work on more sprites, maybe things like a full running animation, and perhaps other signature animations or perhaps even something new, it would give the sprite sheet a bit of variation of animations, since some of the poses in there are like other sprites, but with a different arm pose or head.
Thanked by:
(01-23-2012, 08:25 PM)Gors Wrote: because you made different poses instead of animations, they'll be of very little use.
Well I was making them more for use in sprite comics, not a fan game.
Thanked by:
Even if that's the case, it'd be very useful if there were more variation of sprites and animations in there, even for sprite comics.
Thanked by: Gaia, DioShiba, Garamonde
i'd like to know how much of this is actually your work and how much is just an edit. you know, for the sake of those like me who are unnaware of the original sprite.
Thanked by: StarSock64, Garamonde
Yes, it would be better if your sheet was made with those sprite poses as animations. That way, the sheet could be used for both sprite comics AND for fangames.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
now that you mention it, that front pose is absolutely terrible. i'd like to point why but its so obvious is almost a joke.
Thanked by: Miles07
Because it's clearly his back, for those who couldn't tell. Tongue
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen
Alright, I worked on the front pose. It looks better now.

http://postimage.org/image/aalxuupx9/
Thanked by:
Better, but the gap in the shirt is actually much wider than that.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: