Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New here... xD
This isn't exactly my first post in the forums but I just joined today. The name's Avegaille (which is pronounced similarly to Abigail). With that in mind, you'll know I am a girl.

I've known about this place since forever... um like 4 years or more, IDK XD... but I had no knowledge of proper spriting until I encountered a certain program meant for the DS. Now I wish to share that to you guys here hence why I decided to join. You can find out more about that in the thread I created at the Ripping Projects subforum.

Right now, my focus on that would be on Inazuma Eleven 3, but that program can rip more sprites from other games than what you can imagine just as long as you know how it works.

As for personal stuff about me, I have work during the weekdays... but I'm mostly active around weekends. I'm a fan of the Raildex series (Index and Railgun), Pokemon, Inazuma Eleven (of course *bricked) as well as other series (you'll probably find out more about me at my personal site I suppose).

I hope to have fun here and meet some cool people too... xDSweatdrop
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen
Well hello there, and welcome! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Welcome to TSR! I hope you like it here. Just read the rules and you'll fit right in!
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde
Thanks guys and yep, the rules are simple enough, so I won't have any problems... I hope. xDSweatdrop
Thanked by:
All you really need on TSR is common sense! Wink
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Welcome to TSR, from one girl to another! Cute

I saw your project thread, and I have to say I've never heard of Tinke. It looks really fascinating and I will have to give it a try sometime! I've never played IE, so I don't know if I'd be able to help much with it (though I wouldn't mind), but I thank you for linking to that program! Do you think it'll work for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 and 3, or is that not implemented yet? Also, if I wanted to rip DS sounds, it sounds like I could use this as well? This looks very handy... I also saw something about models for it... it'd be amazing if we could rip DS models with it too! Big Grin

Anyhow, take your time looking around, read the rules if you haven't (Wink) (NVM SirZ beat me to it lol) and enjoy your stay. C:
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
(01-22-2012, 09:45 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Welcome to TSR, from one girl to another! Cute

I saw your project thread, and I have to say I've never heard of Tinke. It looks really fascinating and I will have to give it a try sometime! I've never played IE, so I don't know if I'd be able to help much with it (though I wouldn't mind), but I thank you for linking to that program! Do you think it'll work for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 and 3, or is that not implemented yet? Also, if I wanted to rip DS sounds, it sounds like I could use this as well? This looks very handy... I also saw something about models for it... it'd be amazing if we could rip DS models with it too! Big Grin

Anyhow, take your time looking around, read the rules if you haven't (Wink) (NVM SirZ beat me to it lol) and enjoy your stay. C:

Thanks... xD More girls, the better... Big Grin

Well, I just heard of it... um, yesterday actually. I was stalking around GBAtemp's hacking forum and encountered it. It looked really user-friend as compared to CrystalTile (I could never figure out how to work that thing OTL) and the creator even taught me on what to do with the IE files.

I think you could try asking him by going to the thread I linked at my project thread (for the PMD series). But actually, that program is meant to hack ROMs and change the insides of the file. The viewing images was only secondary, but works much better than any other programs I've tried. I'm not too sure about the sounds and models, but you could try experimenting with the functions and see what you can come up with.

And yep, I'm already enjoying my stay here... Big Grin
I'm going to presume (out of context) that Tinkie is a Nintendo DS browser/multitool of sorts?
I'll need to try it! Smile

--

If you can find it, Tahaxan/Tihaxa is a great DS multitool, too. More tools the better, since some parse the image files differently! Wink
(01-22-2012, 10:00 PM)John2k4 Wrote: I'm going to presume (out of context) that Tinkie is a Nintendo DS browser/multitool of sorts?
I'll need to try it! Smile

--

If you can find it, Tahaxan/Tihaxa is a great DS multitool, too. More tools the better, since some parse the image files differently! Wink

It is, yep. And a good one too (for IE3 anyway). And I should give that a try too when I can. Thanks for the tip too. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Heya, welcome. Kinda late, but whatever.

I'm thinking of ripping some Professor Layton sprites, so I'll take a look at those DS ripping programs you're talking about. Sounds better than screenshotting anyway Tongue

By the way, Mighty Jetters... you're a girl?!?
Learn something new every day...
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Heh heh heh, that's the benefit of checking people's profiles... Wink
Thanked by:
If you need Tahaxan/Tihaxa (and Runtimes), CrystalTile2, ConsoleTool, or another DS tool, I can upload it. A lot of the original download links are dying off, it seems. Wink
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
If you're good enough at Googling, you can find that stuff elsewhere. I downloaded Tahaxan and ConsoleTool in the last month or so. I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post links or reference other sites on here though.

(01-23-2012, 01:41 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Heh heh heh, that's the benefit of checking people's profiles... Wink

Heh, I just naturally assumed you were a guy, for some reason. I'm not really a profile-checking person, unless I'm curious about people. Even in that case I normally forget profiles exist Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
(01-24-2012, 04:15 PM)puggsoy Wrote: If you're good enough at Googling, you can find that stuff elsewhere. I downloaded Tahaxan and ConsoleTool in the last month or so. I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post links or reference other sites on here though.
I believe it's okay to post the website as long as it Isn't NSFW (somehow), and doesn't have piracy/copyrighted things on it (ROMS).

(01-24-2012, 04:15 PM)puggsoy Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 01:41 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Heh heh heh, that's the benefit of checking people's profiles... Wink

Heh, I just naturally assumed you were a guy, for some reason. I'm not really a profile-checking person, unless I'm curious about people. Even in that case I normally forget profiles exist Tongue

I don't usually check profiles much...only going there when I'm repping or trying to contact them.
But I must say Mighty Jetters, you have a very .... bright .. profile. Big Grin
Is it too bright? Sick
Thanked by: