Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General New Releases Thread
This thread is for discussing new games that come out. Preferably, it should used to discuss games that aren't hugely popular, but if you WANT to talk about the new Mario, Zelda, Call of Duty, etc then feel free to do so.

Personally, I'm excited for Rhythm Heaven Fever, Mario Party 9, and Luigi's Mansion 2(Which STILL doesn't have a release date!).
Thanked by:
I'm not sure how much of LM2 has been revealed but I'm still curious if it's going to have more Portrait Ghosts or a different mechanic this time around. I also hope they add more areas/more to do, instead of like 3 floors, a basement and the roof, and you're done the game.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Besides RE6, I'm looking forward to the new Animal Crossing. I wanted to play Wild World for awhile, but it feels worthless since I'm going to be starting a new world in the 3DS one anyway, so I'm just going to wait. It looks like they're putting effort into this one. I'm expecting it to be familiar, but with plenty of details you can appreciate that make it fresh, like Pokemon Black/White.

The 3DS's game library is still looking really disappointing though. I hope it picks up the pace.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Shade, Gwen, Guy
Fire. Emblem. 13.

(If it get localized anyways, lol)

Also Paper Mario 3ds, AC 3ds, and Rune Factory 4 look somewhat interesting.
Thanked by: megaMasquerain, Guy
(01-21-2012, 05:02 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: Besides RE6, I'm looking forward to the new Animal Crossing. I wanted to play Wild World for awhile, but it feels worthless since I'm going to be starting a new world in the 3DS one anyway, so I'm just going to wait. It looks like they're putting effort into this one. I'm expecting it to be familiar, but with plenty of details you can appreciate that make it fresh, like Pokemon Black/White.

The 3DS's game library is still looking really disappointing though. I hope it picks up the pace.
Rumor has it, it will have DLC. Hopefully it's not paid DLC, or on-cartridge DLC.

(01-21-2012, 05:15 PM)Splodiatrist Wrote: Fire. Emblem. 13.

(If it get localized anyways, lol)
Also getting PAID DLC.
Thanked by:
I'm just waiting for Advance Wars on the 3DS, hopefully it will be made sometime.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
Paper Mario 3DS

Whats with the partners though? A green toad? A chain chomp? A crown? I already know theres no way a chain chomp can be a partner unless they're going to negate all it's defence or just remove partner health like in the first game which would be lame.
I want a shy guy partner, and Blooper, and maybe even a pirahna plant!
excited for Kid Icarus Uprising, LM2, Prof Layton s Ace Attorney

also Yugioh World championship 2012, that's just me though!
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Thanked by: Gwen, Guy, megaMasquerain
ANARCHY REIGNS

REVENGEANCE

RESIDENT EVIL 6

COME TO DADDY
Thanked by: Gwen, Guy, Sol, Rosencrantz
ninokuni anyone?
(01-23-2012, 10:23 PM)M9999 Wrote: ninokuni anyone?
I'd definitely give it a chance on the Pee Ess Triple, oy.
Thanked by:
If I had a PS3, I'd look forward to that Ninokuni. Just saw it in my GameInformer and was like "oooohhh shiit!" Not too much I'm waiting for besides Devil Survivor 2, and possibly Asura's Wrath/Naruto Generations.
Thanked by:
I wants teh Prafessuh Laytun an' Da Mask a Mirakul.

Unfortunately I don't have a 3DS. But hopefully my sibling who does will get it and then I can experience the mystery that happened before The Curious Village.
In the meantime I'll have to see if I can get my hands on The Eternal Diva.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(01-27-2012, 07:03 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I wants teh Prafessuh Laytun an' Da Mask a Mirakul.

Unfortunately I don't have a 3DS. But hopefully my sibling who does will get it and then I can experience the mystery that happened before The Curious Village.
In the meantime I'll have to see if I can get my hands on The Eternal Diva.
Don't fret, it doesn't even have a release date yet. I have a feeling it won't be released until fall.

And there's still another game after Mask of Miracles to complete the "Prequel Trilogy".
Thanked by:
thiws year's half life 3.
Thanked by: