Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario Party(9) is finally back!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKf5A-ExORb9VmscTKKD0...B9J8Niqo8A]
Fact Sheet

After a half decade hiatus, Mario finally returns to the party scene, with a twist.

This time around, Mario and friends will be traversing the board by way of a car, however it seems that the classic mode will be retained as well.

Characters confirmed so far;
Mario
[Image: 103px-MP9MarioArt.png]

Luigi
[Image: 90px-Luigi_MP9.png]

Peach & Daisy
[Image: 120px-PeachDaisy_MP9.png]

Yoshi
[Image: 118px-Yoshi2_MP9.png]

Wario
[Image: 120px-Wario_MP9.jpg]

Toad
[Image: 105px-YellowToad_MP9.png]

Koopa
[Image: 96px-KoopaTroopa_MP9.png]

Birdo
[Image: 120px-Birdo_Goombas.jpg]

Shy Guy
[Image: 107px-Shyguy_MP9.png]

Bowser Jr.(Boss, but still counts)
[Image: 120px-Bowserjr_MP9.png]

...oh and Waluigi too.
Thanked by: Gwen, Shade, Garamonde
FINALLY. I love playing Mario Party with a group of friends. It's a fun way to spend a couple hours Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
It's also great that they FINALLY added Shy Guy and Koopa, after them being partners in Mario Party 3.
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde, Baegal
Great news! I've been wondering when the next Mario Party game would be!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Quote:After a half decade hiatus, Mario finally returns to the party scene, with a twist.

This time around, Mario and friends will be traversing the board by way of a car, however it seems that the classic mode will be retained as well.
wow_its_fucking_nothing.jpg

seriously the series hasn't evolved at all since Mario Party 4. One of the guiltiest series of being nothing but rehashes. there's no way I'm going to buy into their bullshit agai-

Quote:Shy Guy
[Image: 107px-Shyguy_MP9.png]
DAMN IT
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Why is Toad yellow?

WHY IS TOAD YELLOW?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Garamonde
We're assuming alternate colors, or who knows maybe he's there to take up the slot where Donkey Kong should've been.

EDIT: Bowser Jr. is not playable, he's a boss.
Thanked by: Azure-Tranquility, Gwen
Gotta love how Luigi isn't on the cover.
Thanked by: Gors
Classic Mode will be in this. Love the new golden Dice Blcok.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
isnt mario party's formula a bit overdone already?

the whole game's concept has turned into something completely dull, and most minigames just try way too hard to actually be something innovative.
Thanked by: Alpha Six
(01-21-2012, 07:39 PM)M9999 Wrote: isnt mario party's formula a bit overdone already?

the whole game's concept has turned into something completely dull, and most minigames just try way too hard to actually be something innovative.
Maybe that's why Nintendo gave the series a 5 year wait? Also the addition of that car mode will surely change things up.

I just hope they don't make anymore handheld entries. Stick to consoles.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen
(01-21-2012, 07:39 PM)M9999 Wrote: isnt mario party's formula a bit overdone already?

insert any game that has more than 4 numbered sequels here
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Kitsu, Sengir
(01-21-2012, 09:41 PM)Gors Wrote:

insert any game that has more than 4 numbered sequels here that
you mean games with more than 4 instances where the formula hasn't got stuck in the first game? sure.

Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Tohou
Gradius
Street Fighter
etc etc etc.
hell, i'd even dare to say Wario Ware is a better mario party than mario party itself nowdays.
Thanked by:
this is what you get my making a board game anyways

board games are boring as fuck
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Uhh Mario Party has not gotten worse since the 4th one (and I haven't played the 4th one but a tiny bit).

2 and 3 might've been the best ones, but the others weren't bad in the least. 5, 7 and 8 were awesome and memorable (haven't gotten 6 yet).
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen