Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mutant People, Brains, and the Undead (RE6)

Leon and Chris teaming up with each other? Explain this bullshit because I just shat bricks of amazement.

An here I'm thinking that Resident Evil would have been rebooted.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Capcom milking their franchises, while giving Mega Man the shaft.

They should have stopped at RE4, honestly. They've made so many crappy decisions with the series... save data issue in Mercenaries 3D being a big example.

Why do people tolerate that crap for what is mostly a subpar series? The only "outstanding" entry was RE4. Everything else is just typical "Video game trying to be a movie" bull.
Thanked by:
DAY

FUCKING

ONE
(01-19-2012, 06:54 PM)Whack-Dat-Yoshi Wrote: Capcom milking their franchises, while giving Mega Man the shaft.

They cancelled Legends 3 FOR THIS. FUCK.

As if MegaMan wasn't milked the shit out of enough.

let the franchise get a break.

Also, if they bring back some sort of creepy merchant, make the game less linear, and make the item system better this already will be the best resident evil.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gwen, X Gamer 66
Gotta say, I'm very excited right now...

I just hope it's not as "Hollywood" as it looks. After all, RE is supposed to be about running out of bullets while trying to kill a Hunter on danger status.
It's like Capcom are taking all the action from the RE movies and adding it to the game. Why? The RE movies SUCKED BALLS!!!

Anyway, at least the Zombies are back, Big Grin
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by: Altrez
(01-19-2012, 07:16 PM)HandToeKnee Wrote: Anyway, at least not all the Zombies aren't black, after all that would cause so many issues right?

fixed since I feel the need to bring this up.

because instead, they decided to put Chris in China for a good portion of the plot. This basically means that instead of African zombies we get Asian zombies.

how well will this go with the Asian community I wonder
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: HandToeKnee
I don't know why that bothered people, wasn't 5 set in Africa?
If I'm wrong, feel free to tell me so, 6 will be my first Resident Evil I've played.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-19-2012, 07:30 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: I don't know why that bothered people, wasn't 5 set in Africa?

Yes, but apparently if the black brother ends up getting deformed in some way it's literally a black face or some form of violence against the African Community need to complain about it through the media while people who are any form of Caucasian handle it without making a scene through the media. Regardless of where the setting is.

After all lets remember what happened with jynx being labeled as the obese drag queen when pokemon got a rise in popularity, same with Mr. Popo in Dragon ball Z and Kai.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
The previous RE game didn't have any black zombies, except RE2, and nobody complained. Then they made a game full of black zombies with RE5 and everyone shouted RACISM!!! There's no pleasing people at all.
Thanked by: Gwen, Lemonray
Huh, I didn't know they were making another one. Especially with operation raccoon city coming:

I wouldn't mind trying either.

Not sure why Leon would hesitate to shoot the president though, that's just dumb. Especially if he's CLEARLY a zombie.

[Image: 687xo0.png] Sponge7325, Sponge 2, Previous, ~Drakocat~, Devicho, Guy 1, Guy 2[Image: wb3tig.png]

[Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png]
Resident Eviiiillll Siiiiiiiiix...

Will be banned in China.
Thanked by: DioShiba, Gwen, Lemonray
(01-19-2012, 08:10 PM)Altrez Wrote: Huh, I didn't know they were making another one. Especially with operation raccoon city coming:

I wouldn't mind trying either.

Not sure why Leon would hesitate to shoot the president though, that's just dumb. Especially if he's CLEARLY a zombie.

if you pay really close attention in the trailer (ie not close at all it's pretty blatant) leons not even in the same ROOM as the president. the girl that's his sidekick/support it looks like is,
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: Altrez, HandToeKnee
*sigh* More over-the-shoulder shooting action. When are they going to return to survival horror?

Actually on first viewing it's not that blatant.
[Image: 687xo0.png] Sponge7325, Sponge 2, Previous, ~Drakocat~, Devicho, Guy 1, Guy 2[Image: wb3tig.png]

[Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png]
Thanked by:
(01-21-2012, 06:59 AM)Koopaul Wrote: *sigh* More over-the-shoulder shooting action. When are they going to return to survival horror?

yes, because over the shoulder means it won't be survival horror.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513